The Student Room Group

RSM graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
I was told I made it to the AC stage two weeks ago and given an AC date for 20th March, sent in my A Level certificates as soon as I got that email then I get told the AC is full??
The recruiter emailed back and asked if I’d like to be moved to the next AC (3rd April) I replied yes (literally 1 minute later) and haven’t heard anything since.
Is anyone else having this issue with RSM?

thats so weird, im on the 3rd april AC and got my confirmation yesterday
Original post by Miurx
thats so weird, im on the 3rd april AC and got my confirmation yesterday
wow okay😭😭 wth
Just sent a follow up email to the recruiter and he’s out of office until the 2nd…just my luck.
Original post by Migukslwo
Hey i've applied and have done up to the job simulation. The email I received was about me passing but not having a guaranteed spot for an AC. Did you get the same thing?

What about the second assessment simulation
Has anyone applied for access arrangements for the AC?
In the AC are you with a mixture of people from different locations? And is it just school leavers or both school leavers and grads present?
In the AC are you with a mixture of people from different locations? And is it just school leavers or both school leavers and grads present?

Mixed with same location for me
Original post by DeadByDaynoon
Mixed with same location for me

Cool, thank you!
Reply 328

for me it was mixed roles and mixed locations. not sure if it was school leavers and grads or just grads

Mine was just grads (I’m pretty sure) and mixed locations
Thanks for the responses! Much appreciated 😊
Reply 331
does anyone know how long it takes to hear back after a partner interview?
Original post by dsebs
Was told within a week or two. But does anyone know if you can defer an offer by a year, hypothetically? Or is that something that employers do not do.

The firm I used to work at allowed deferrals. Doesn’t hurt to ask, just email the recruitment team. They’ll probs ask why, so have a good reason
Reply 333
Original post by dsebs
Was told within a week or two. But does anyone know if you can defer an offer by a year, hypothetically? Or is that something that employers do not do.

a week or two? omg i dont know if i can wait that long. was it email or call?
Reply 334
also has anyone been rejected after partner interview?
Hi guys, I’ve got my AC in less than 2 days. Anyone that’s already done the AC got any tips? Is there anything in particular I should practice/ focus on?

In my confirmation email they’ve said there’s 3 parts to the AC and should last approx 3 hours. There’s a pair exercise, strengths based interview, and micro exercises.
Reply 336
Original post by dsebs
Haven't heard back, but was told that rough time frame after the AC/Interview.

were you in the 3rd april AC?
Just had my AC, I was told I’d hear back in 48 hrs…

Update: received an offer 🥳
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 338
Just had my AC, I was told I’d hear back in 48 hrs…

i heard back from mine in less than 24hrs so fingers crossed!
Original post by Miurx
i heard back from mine in less than 24hrs so fingers crossed!

Thanks, I think it went well. It was just the timetable task to do with planning and prioritisation I waffled on a bit and was less confident on.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending