The Student Room Group

EY graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sarks_1020
Me too :frown: I am still waiting on the feedback report, rejected me before even receiving my report lol. Can I ask how soon did you get your report after taking the test?

i got the rejection email about 6 hours ago and i still haven't got the report yet
Reply 41
When did you apply ?
Original post by 678hhh
I have just gotten a rejection mail from EY. I thought I did great in the video interviews and the emails. Apparently not good enough, hoping to see the feedback. If you are still preparing for the assessment you have to think like a God else you might just be wasting your time.
Reply 42
Original post by Simrank11
When did you apply ?

Applied last week, did assessment on Monday and got the results yesterday. I just called to have my feedback and it appears the AI marking the scripts thinks I have less integrity but my skills were spot on.

For those that have successfully passed could you please share how you demonstrated integrity?
Reply 43
Original post by 678hhh
Applied last week, did assessment on Monday and got the results yesterday. I just called to have my feedback and it appears the AI marking the scripts thinks I have less integrity but my skills were spot on.

For those that have successfully passed could you please share how you demonstrated integrity?

What role did you apply for ? I did my ey one assessment for the tax graduate role on the 12th of October but still have not heard back
Just got rejected after a month of waiting and told on the phone I was shortlisted for an assessment centre. What the actual hell? It's so ridiculous, they said I was shortlisted so I don't get how I was suddenly unsuccessful in passing. Seems like they're not being intelligent with their pickings this year.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 45
Original post by icedmangoes
Just got rejected after a month of waiting and told on the phone I was shortlisted for an assessment centre. What the actual hell? It's so ridiculous, they said I was shortlisted so I don't get how I was suddenly unsuccessful in passing. Seems like they're not being intelligent with their pickings this year.

Did they send you a rejection email? What role and where did you apply for?
Original post by sunduvan
Did they send you a rejection email? What role and where did you apply for?

Yeah. London. Enterprise Risk. Rejected someone who has direct experience in the field. Their loss! Obviously someone took my spot in the shortlist it sounds like.
Original post by 678hhh
i got the rejection email about 6 hours ago and i still haven't got the report yet

did you get the “we are currently shortlisting candidates…” message on the portal before receiving the rejection email?
Reply 48
Is anyone applying for EY Glasgow?
Original post by Sir_Udam
Hey guys, who is applying to the graduate scheme for next year ??
Are there any specific tips or advice you can offer for crafting a strong application ?

I am applying as well. just trying to gather information about EY
has anyone applied for newcastle location?
Original post by 678hhh

what other skills did they mention?
Reply 52
has anyone heard back on a experience day for assurance?
Is anyone applying for EY Glasgow?

Yes I am !! Have you heard anything ??
Reply 54
Original post by SineadOj
Yes I am !! Have you heard anything ??

Not yet! I did my assessment almost 2 weeks ago. What role did you apply for?
I applied for Assurance, almost 3 weeks ago now .
Reply 56
Original post by SineadOj
I applied for Assurance, almost 3 weeks ago now .

where did you apply to?
Original post by kmtayeb
has anyone heard back on a experience day for assurance?

I just heard about it this morning!
Reply 58
Original post by hungrywhale21
I just heard about it this morning!

Congrats! When did you submit your assessment?
Thank you! I submitted mine on the 8th of October :smile:

Congrats! When did you submit your assessment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending