The Student Room Group

GSK written assesment/interview stage

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by plantIsDead
Feeling a bit worried about the written interview because it took me much longer than 35 mins to complete. Do you guys think they secretly time it or no?

I dont think they would be allowed to do something like that? but don't worry I took the whole day to finish mine :smile:
Reply 21
I've done the AC last year if anyone needs help
Original post by Spelunker
I dont think they would be allowed to do something like that? but don't worry I took the whole day to finish mine :smile:

Thank you. I feel I'm just worrying because of the lack of response at the moment.
Original post by Proxenus

From the written assessment, how long did it take for you to get an invite to the assessment centre?
Reply 24
From the written assessment, how long did it take for you to get an invite to the assessment centre?

i think 2-3 months
Original post by Spelunker
I've solved this now! 7 written response, 5 multiple choice and 2 multiple selections. no camera recorded responses.

Hey, I just wanted to confirm that do we have to turn on the camera during the written assessment?
Reply 26
Original post by saket_mehra

Hey, I just wanted to confirm that do we have to turn on the camera during the written assessment?

no there is no camera interview during this stage
Reply 27
Hey did anyone hear back from them after the written assessment yet ?
Reply 28
Original post by TW30
Hey did anyone hear back from them after the written assessment yet ?

not yet no :frown:
got an email update saying they're still reviewing but due to the high volume of application it's taking a while. Hopefully we hear back before mid November.
Any updates from anyone TwT
Reply 31
Any updates from anyone TwT

yeah.. I had 3 interviews so far
Reply 32
just got an email back, unfortunately I didn't make it to the next stage :'(
Thank you very much for setting up this forum, I wonder if myine will be similar as been told in an email 10 days ago that I passed the world of GSK assement and the next stage is "likely to be a video assessment" but will find out in mid January
Heyy, I completed this stage, there were 5 sections and it took me a long time to answer. It measured general reasoning ability. There were mostly questions listing how we react to certain situations, and there was no time limit or camera. I have now received an invitation to the online job simulation. If I pass this, I will also receive an invitation to the assessment center. Does anyone have information about this stage, what kind of questions come? What should I do? Also, since I am participating from another country, I think this stage will be online. How does the process work? This is the posting I applied for: R&D Data Science - Clinical Supply Chain Graduate Apprentice, UK, 2024. If there are other candidates, I hope we can stay in touch.
I think I will not have an assesement center, as been told will be told the outcome of my application by the end of the this month, after the online interview stage.
Original post by Proxenus

Could you share with me what was in the assessment center if you remember?
Original post by mabelbartu
Could you share with me what was in the assessment center if you remember?

do you have one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending