The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Official University of St Andrews Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of St Andrews Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of St Andrews.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know when the application tracker spreadsheet will be created for 2024 applications? Xx
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Has anyone received a decision yet? Or does anyone know when we might? I'm an international applicant.
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know when the application tracker spreadsheet will be created for 2024 applications? Xx

what is that?
Reply 4

If no one has created it yet, I could make one.
Reply 5
Original post by 2024student
Has anyone received a decision yet? Or does anyone know when we might? I'm an international applicant.

Hello,

I think the earliest you can get a decision is by the end of November cuz that's when I received my decision last year. Also an international student. But some don't hear back till April or May which you can check from the last year's spreadsheet.
Reply 6

Hello,

Just created one.

Form link-
https://forms.gle/PJkxyseZ1H77eQpH8

Spreadsheet link-
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19GC5qMFez9dshIiP7FIfhP75fRTb7oCkJyFfmZ1nvfk/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if there's any problem with it :⁠-⁠)
Reply 7
Original post by 2024student

I need someone to answer the same question please!!!
Original post by sofieiris

Stay calm, it's very early in the application cycle so very few offers have gone out. Internationals tend to start hearing back around mid-November. In my year the first couple batches of offers came out between mid-November and mid-December, but not hearing back until April is also very normal.
Original post by sofieiris

I’m a current student who didn’t get my offer until late April. I think May is typically the latest.
Has anyone heard back from St.Andrews? Any offers??
Original post by 121254Gnrdocarmo
Has anyone heard back from St.Andrews? Any offers??

looks like a few people have judging from the spreadsheet, unfortunately loads of people are saying that people often have to wait until april or even early may - i knew a girl in the year above who had that last year but i believe she was rejected
Has anyone heard back for Comparative Lit?
Has anyone heard back for Comparative Lit?

never mind i received an offer!

Congrats!

Congrats! :smile:

Amazing, congratulations :smile:
Got an offer. I think it is unconditional. Could you please explain this condition:
Original post by Impossiblecraft
Got an offer. I think it is unconditional. Could you please explain this condition:

I think you only need to send the grades you already have to the uni.
Congrats! :smile:
I was accepted in Sustainable Development. International student
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending