The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

OFFICIAL St Andrews University offers 2024

Has anyone heard back from St Andrews saying their application has been received? I wonder if anyone gets any early offers?

Please comment here if you’re applying to St Andrews in 2024!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone heard back from St Andrews saying their application has been received? I wonder if anyone gets any early offers?

I got an email saying they received my application. I received one from other unis as well.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by Anonymous #1

Have you got an offer yet? I know they probably wait until after the deadline but I’m anxiously refreshing UCAS every day haha for all 5!
Reply 3
Original post by Cocoprince14

Have you got an offer yet? I know they probably wait until after the deadline but I’m anxiously refreshing UCAS every day haha for all 5!

no offers for me yet & i’ve applied to compsci.
st andrews famously take forever to give out offers but i’ve heard of some offers being a bit quicker.
Original post by emkelt

st andrews famously take forever to give out offers but i’ve heard of some offers being a bit quicker.

Have you got any yet? I haven’t and I know lots of people who have
Reply 5

Have you got any yet? I haven’t and I know lots of people who have

no, i’m the same as you. most of my early entry friends have at least one offer, but nobody has one in my school from st andrews yet
I’m a current student who didn’t get my offer until April. It’s hard, but I’m fairly certain decisions are unlikely to come out at the minute.
Does St.Andrews use the equal consideration policy or not? Will they reach out before January?
Original post by asdfnostalgia
I’m a current student who didn’t get my offer until April. It’s hard, but I’m fairly certain decisions are unlikely to come out at the minute.

What would you say about your experience so far? I’ve seen a lot of people say the town is pretty dead so just wondered what your opinion is so far :smile:
Original post by 121254Gnrdocarmo
Does St.Andrews use the equal consideration policy or not? Will they reach out before January?

Do all universities use the equal consideration policy? I know LSE does, but I've no idea about the others...
What would you say about your experience so far? I’ve seen a lot of people say the town is pretty dead so just wondered what your opinion is so far :smile:

To be honest, I really love St Andrews. I like how small it is and how tight the community here is. I’m constantly running into people I know.

I honestly, don’t think it’s dead. There’s so many societies here and events that are always being held. There’s also traditions like Raisin and the Pier Walk which are really fun to get involved with. Academic families are also great!

The workload is quite big, but being able to ask for help does make it easier. I really enjoy all my modules this semester :smile:
Reply 11
Do all universities use the equal consideration policy? I know LSE does, but I've no idea about the others...

Yes - it's a UCAS thing.

https://www.ucas.com/events/2024-entry-deadline-all-undergraduate-courses-except-those-16-october-deadline-430741#:~:text=Applications%20for%20all%202024%20entry,received%20by%20this%20time%20equally.
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous #1

i've had an offer :smile:
Original post by halyardic
i've had an offer :smile:

Congrats :smile: what subject?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 14
got an offer on thursday!! delighted
Original post by imclx
got an offer on thursday!! delighted

Congrats :smile:
Reply 16
Congrats :smile: what subject?

english and psychology!
Original post by halyardic
english and psychology!

I got a psychology offer too !! Where are you from.
Original post by emkelt

I applied for psychology but was interested in taking it with comp sci? Do you know anything about the course
I received an offer for comparative lit and film studies. anyone else for either subject?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending