The Student Room Group

Natwest 2024 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by kzajd
Hi, assuming this is markets, did you receive the email today?

I received the email on Thursday
Reply 61
Original post by Hisksjd
I received the email on Thursday

Thank you, I also received it today
Reply 62
Congrats! When did you apply for the role?
Reply 63
Original post by HK666666
Congrats! When did you apply for the role?

12th Oct
Reply 64
Original post by kzajd
12th Oct

What date did you do the video interview please 🙂
Has anyone received any communication beyond the automatic feedback report, for Strategy and Corporate Development?
Reply 66
Original post by Philibertium
Has anyone received any communication beyond the automatic feedback report, for Strategy and Corporate Development?

Not yet!
Reply 67
Original post by kzajd
12th Oct

Hey! When did you send off your VI?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 68
I got the call yesterday saying I passed the AC but on the reserve list as no open positions for me at the moment. Anyone else in this situation? Or know how frequently reserve list candidates get an offer?
Original post by Pedro69
I got the call yesterday saying I passed the AC but on the reserve list as no open positions for me at the moment. Anyone else in this situation? Or know how frequently reserve list candidates get an offer?

That’s surprising as it’s very early in the process for them to be full already. What scheme is it?
Reply 70
Original post by MR_MELONSLICE
That’s surprising as it’s very early in the process for them to be full already. What scheme is it?

Wealth - Relationship Management Coutts Coverage
Original post by Pedro69
Wealth - Relationship Management Coutts Coverage

Sounds extremely niche maybe that’s why
anyone here apply to financing solutions grad scheme?
anyone still waiting to hear back for coutts asset management?
Reply 74
Anyone got updates on quant analyst?
Guysss... Has anyone applied Commercial banking and received any notification after the VI pass email? Or do you know what time do they usually run AC for this scheme?
Reply 76
Anyone got updates about AC for markets front office in London after the VI pass email?
Reply 77
Original post by luckystars22
Guysss... Has anyone applied Commercial banking and received any notification after the VI pass email? Or do you know what time do they usually run AC for this scheme?

I didn’t apply for this role but I saw someone saying they had been invited for ac. She was shortlisted on 20th of Oct. and received ac call last week.
Reply 78
Original post by Jqfmcpr149

Here. Considering some ppl on this thread have done ACs, I presumed I didn't pass the VI stage.
Reply 79
Original post by Jqfmcpr149

Me too however I have applied to asset management at coutts. Still waiting after VI from SHL.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending