The Student Room Group

GSK Future Leaders Program 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The multiple choice questions in my job simulations had wrong options all through… was it just me or did only one encounter this?
Reply 21
Original post by Skedemi
The multiple choice questions in my job simulations had wrong options all through… was it just me or did only one encounter this?

I don't think I experienced that. Which programme did you apply to?
Reply 22
Original post by vapor12
I don't think I experienced that. Which programme did you apply to?

Digital and tech
Reply 23
Original post by vapor12
Thanks! All the best to you as well :-) I applied for R&D data science!

Hey, I have applied for the R&D data science as well, can you let me know what kind of questions you were asked in the Life job simulation test? Was it just HR?
Reply 24
Original post by vapor12
Thanks! All the best to you as well :-) I applied for R&D data science!

Hey, Can you please tell me what is the pattern for Life job simulation for R&D data science? Is it just HR or where you asked recorded technical questions as well?
Reply 25
Original post by arka99
Hey, Can you please tell me what is the pattern for Life job simulation for R&D data science? Is it just HR or where you asked recorded technical questions as well?

Damn, I took the job sim quite a few weeks ago, so I can't quite recall the exact details. I don't recall being asked anything that was too technical though, so it should be mostly behavioural/ motivational questions. The other data science candidates can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. All the best!
Reply 26
I received a gsk email today that I have to choose one of the programme that I am motivated and then I after responding to that I received another email that they are reviewing my application... hopefully I get into the assessment centre process. I need tips as well.
Reply 27
Original post by Hesther01

No not yet. Still waiting. But they sent me the webinar slides today. But not very detailed at all.

Hi, can you share me the webinar slides?
Reply 28
Original post by Proxenus
I did the ac last year if anyone wants hints

Hi, I would love some hints.
Reply 29
Original post by Proxenus
I did the ac last year if anyone wants hints

Please, can you share specifics?
Reply 30
Original post by talha04
I received a gsk email today that I have to choose one of the programme that I am motivated and then I after responding to that I received another email that they are reviewing my application... hopefully I get into the assessment centre process. I need tips as well.

Which program have you applied for?
Reply 31
Has anyone heard back anything after giving the second online assessment?
Reply 32
Original post by Abbasbala

Which program have you applied for?

Mechanical Engineering. How about you?
Reply 33
Original post by talha04
Mechanical Engineering. How about you?

Logistics and Supply Chain. It's nearly 3 weeks since I gave the second online assessment, but haven't heard anything from them yet.
Reply 34

Logistics and Supply Chain. It's nearly 3 weeks since I gave the second online assessment, but haven't heard anything from them yet.

Not even the email that they are reviewing your application because I got it this week?
Reply 35
Has anyone heard back re data science ACs?
Reply 36
Original post by talha04
Not even the email that they are reviewing your application because I got it this week?

Yes, I did receive that email around 2 weeks ago that my application is under recruiter review.
Reply 37

Yes, I did receive that email around 2 weeks ago that my application is under recruiter review.

There must be someone's direct email. Try to get a follow-up.
Hey! Has anyone done the HackerRank, am I allowed to code in any language? Any advice?

Original post by vapor12
Has anyone heard back re data science ACs?

Hi, Have you completed the HackerRank assessment? If yes, Have you receive any feedback from them... My portal is showing "recruiter review"... Please lemme know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending