The Student Room Group

GSK Future Leaders Program 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BirdSeed123
How long did you guys have to wait between your last online test and getting an AC invite?

3 weeks
Reply 81
Original post by Annathi
Has anyone got their offer yet? I did mine AC on last 21st and have not heard back yet. Bit worry to be honest

Same day of AC and haven't heard back
Reply 82
Original post by Proxenus
I did the ac last year if anyone wants hints

Hello Proxenus, would you be able to give any insights into your AC? Thanks
has anyone heard back after AC?
Reply 84
Original post by anushkathakurr
has anyone heard back after AC?

Nope, how about you? Any one have any idea how long it takes for an offer or rejection?
Original post by Gradut333
Nope, how about you? Any one have any idea how long it takes for an offer or rejection?

i did mine on 27th but haven’t heard back yet. they said 2weeks max but should heard back by 7-10days ideally.
Reply 86
i did mine on 27th but haven’t heard back yet. they said 2weeks max but should heard back by 7-10days ideally.

Ahh ok, thank you! I went to a webinar about the programme ages ago and they said they would get back pretty quick, so assumed would be quicker, we will see I guess!
Reply 87
Original post by Proxenus
I did the ac last year if anyone wants hints

Pls can u post some hints especially the technical bits
Reply 88
Has anyone heard back from GSK post AC yet?
Has anyone heard back from GSK post AC yet?

nope! when did you give yours?
Reply 90
nope! when did you give yours?

27th… I’m hoping that not hearing isn’t a bad thing, but thought might’ve heard by the weekend
(edited 4 months ago)
27th… I’m hoping that not hearing isn’t a bad thing, but thought might’ve heard by the weekend

ah same. was yours for commercial management?
i’d prob worry if they didn’t contact us by monday cuz that would mean we’re either rejected or not the first choice
Reply 92
ah same. was yours for commercial management?
i’d prob worry if they didn’t contact us by monday cuz that would mean we’re either rejected or not the first choice

Ahh yeah, it’s just so hard waiting. I can’t imagine they will contact us over the weekend either, but I guess you never know! Good luck to us both 🤞🏼
Ahh yeah, it’s just so hard waiting. I can’t imagine they will contact us over the weekend either, but I guess you never know! Good luck to us both 🤞🏼

do you know how many people they’re taking for the role?
Reply 94
do you know how many people they’re taking for the role?

Not really, it’s a programme so hoping there’s a couple of places up for grabs…
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 95
Did anyone hear back about biostatistics programme AC after their hackerrank test?
Original post by Annathi
Has anyone got their offer yet? I did mine AC on last 21st and have not heard back yet. Bit worry to be honest

have you heard back yet??
Reply 97
Original post by Jammal77
Pls can u post some hints especially the technical bits

ye but not pubicly
Original post by sverk
Did anyone hear back about biostatistics programme AC after their hackerrank test?

Nope not yet. for me its been i believe 2 weeks since my hackerrank test submission. What about you?
has anyone heard back after commercial management AC?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending