The Student Room Group

jaguar land rover graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by student_ssh_789
congrats on the offer! I got mine yesterday too. What office did you apply for?

Congratulations! Can I ask when did you finish your interview? I have waited for a week after my interview, but no response yet.🥲
Reply 21
Original post by kyu27
Congratulations! Can I ask when did you finish your interview? I have waited for a week after my interview, but no response yet.🥲

I am in the same boat.. Had my interview last Thursday, obviously not much time has passed but I want to know the usual waiting time as I'm anxious to find out my result
Reply 22
Original post by Here4theComment
Congrats on your job offer. How long did it take you to get your JLR offer from the interview? When did you do your assesment center?

i heard back two days after my assessment centre, though they say it can take two weeks
Reply 23
Original post by aarizahmed
Congratulations!! Ahahaha you must be very happy with your results. I hope you do well there. I'm worried more about my behavioural interview as my first language isn't English. Any advice what sort of questions can be asked? Thanks!!

thank youuu! they give you scenarios and you have to say what you'd do. most of my questions was based on the creator's code and going through those behavioural traits.
Reply 24
Original post by sorte
I am in the same boat.. Had my interview last Thursday, obviously not much time has passed but I want to know the usual waiting time as I'm anxious to find out my result

pretty sure they say you should hear back within two weeks
Reply 25
congrats on the offer! I got mine yesterday too. What office did you apply for?

omg congrats!!!! which department. pretty sure i'm cov based
Reply 26
Anyones success factors page say AC but no email? how long will it take for the email do you guess?
Original post by anom.econ
thank youuu! they give you scenarios and you have to say what you'd do. most of my questions was based on the creator's code and going through those behavioural traits.

Congratulations bro, what is your advice on how to prepare the best for the interview? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by sorte

I got an offer two days after the AC
Reply 29
Original post by antivebeacon
I got an offer two days after the AC

Congrats, I received my offer yesterday!
Original post by sorte

Ayy, Congratulations!

See you there :wink:
Original post by anom.econ
omg congrats!!!! which department. pretty sure i'm cov based

ah I'm in Manchester, for the software dep
Reply 32
ah I'm in Manchester, for the software dep

Hi! How did you receive the offer? Was it a phone call, email etc.
Reply 33
Original post by sorte

Hi, How long did it take for you to get the offer letter after the assessment centre.
Reply 34
Original post by Ameesh
Hi, How long did it take for you to get the offer letter after the assessment centre.

Hi, about 4 days after the AC
Original post by speakman02
Hi! How did you receive the offer? Was it a phone call, email etc.

just an email over a week later
Hi,
I’ve just had my AC for a Graduate Procurement role… my success factors still says Assessment Centre… how long do you reckon before I get a reply?
Anyone heard back for the data analytics cross functional graduate programme ?
Reply 38
Original post by finland2019
Anyone heard back for the data analytics cross functional graduate programme ?

Yeah, I recently got the invite for an AC in the next coming weeks.
My experience with the 2024 Graduate Assessment Centre:

Was a 10 minute presentation on a topic they give to you (I did 5 slides). Keep it to the point and don’t waffle. They will tell you when you have 1 min left and will stop you when you’ve hit 10 mins.

Up to 25 mins questions on the presentation. Mine was mainly around what I did to prepare for the presentation and what my goals were for my presentation and how I’d add value.

Then after a break it was a 45-60min behavioural interview. The most important thing is to research JLRs values around the creator code as they base your responses on how well they align to them. Some of my questions were scenario based some were also give me a time where you…

I was quite nervous but the assessors put me at ease.
Hope this helps some people!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending