The Student Room Group

jaguar land rover graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

I’ve just been placed in the reserve pool for my role… anyone else been successful in getting a role after being in the pool?
Original post by thiswasatypo
I’ve just been placed in the reserve pool for my role… anyone else been successful in getting a role after being in the pool?

Hi, did u apply to procurement STA or global buyer? I had my AC last week too and I have not heard back. Does this mean I was unsuccessful?
Original post by Newacc1112
Hi, did u apply to procurement STA or global buyer? I had my AC last week too and I have not heard back. Does this mean I was unsuccessful?

What does your successfactors portal show on the JLR Careers site? I was Global Buyer
What does your successfactors portal show on the JLR Careers site? I was Global Buyer

It still says “assessment centre”
It still says “assessment centre”

Is the date still the date of the assessment centre? If it is you’re still waiting on an outcome
Is the date still the date of the assessment centre? If it is you’re still waiting on an outcome

It’s quite confusing as there’s no dates given but if it still says assessment centre, does that means they still making a decision even if some of u guys already been offered a position or reserve spot? But thanks for the help
Reply 46

Hmm, that's what I have rn. Hoping for good news but I'm anxious ngl. I declined an offer because I prefer this.
Reply 47
Original post by iFeyn
Hmm, that's what I have rn. Hoping for good news but I'm anxious ngl. I declined an offer because I prefer this.

Seriously😭😭😭 How long did that company hold the offer for? Can’t you accept it wait for the JLR results and then just reject?
Reply 48
Original post by iavax123
Seriously😭😭😭 How long did that company hold the offer for? Can’t you accept it wait for the JLR results and then just reject?

Just about a week. I wasn't fully convinced by the role due to personal reasons. I don't regret it bc I referred a mate to that role instead. I have a few more assessment centres lined up soon.
Original post by iFeyn
Just about a week. I wasn't fully convinced by the role due to personal reasons. I don't regret it bc I referred a mate to that role instead. I have a few more assessment centres lined up soon.

As I am in the reserve pool,
JLR have said to me that all roles have been filled at the moment and if anyone drops out they’ll reach out to those in the reserve pool. I’ve seen people get an offer after months. I’m assuming offers will be given right up until the start date in September.
Reply 50
As I am in the reserve pool,
JLR have said to me that all roles have been filled at the moment and if anyone drops out they’ll reach out to those in the reserve pool. I’ve seen people get an offer after months. I’m assuming offers will be given right up until the start date in September.

Which graduate scheme did you apply for?
Original post by iFeyn
Which graduate scheme did you apply for?

Graduate Procurement Buyer
Reply 52
Graduate Procurement Buyer

That's cool. I applied for Industrial Operations - Digital
Original post by iFeyn
That's cool. I applied for Industrial Operations - Digital

When did you have your assessment center?
Reply 54
When did you have your assessment center?

Last week, been 3 working days.
Original post by anom.econ
hey anyone applied to the JLR scheme? if so what scheme and how is your application going?

I applied for the industrial operations: digital scheme. completed my AC 6 days ago. haven't heard anything back. its been 4 working days
Original post by iFeyn
Last week, been 3 working days.

i had my AC last week as well and they got back to me today. I've been put into a reserve pool :frown:
Original post by Yeeterbone900
i had my AC last week as well and they got back to me today. I've been put into a reserve pool :frown:

Unlucky bro… same here.. guess we just wait and hope
when will I receive feedback? i still wanna know how I did in the interview. should i just email them
Reply 59
Has anyone heard back from Industrial Operations: Manufacturing Graduate Programme. Nearly been 3 weeks since online tests and still radio silence. My application still says online testing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending