The Student Room Group

Capgemini Grad Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vc45
How long did they take to get back to you?
got told i passed digital interview on 15th feb then got asked about my availability to attend an AC on the 4th march
Reply 121
Original post by missingh
got told i passed digital interview on 15th feb then got asked about my availability to attend an AC on the 4th march
Did they ever say you were in the talentpool for the AC?
Original post by vc45
Did they ever say you were in the talentpool for the AC?
yes when they told me i passed digital interview
Has anyone who did an assessment centre last week heard back yet?
Original post by Travis $cott
Has anyone who did an assessment centre last week heard back yet?

Ye, got the offer starting sep 16th :smile:
They said that they all ready handed out all offers I was one of the last lol but might still offer to others if anyone drops out by 27th
Original post by Alexbantana
They said that they all ready handed out all offers I was one of the last lol but might still offer to others if anyone drops out by 27th

which location was this for and when did you receive the call?

oh and position ofc
which location was this for and when did you receive the call?

Intelligence Glasgow, but 2 of my friends also interviewed for E&U and corporate and one of them got a offer the other a talent pool for London and Glasgow
Intelligence Glasgow, but 2 of my friends also interviewed for E&U and corporate and one of them got a offer the other a talent pool for London and Glasgow

Congratulations! Did you just hear back today?
Congratulations! Did you just hear back today?

Friday, when was you meant to and what for?
Friday, when was you meant to and what for?

I also applied to the Intelligent Industry Grad Scheme at Glasgow, and they told me last week that I should hear back by tomorrow.

I think you have pretty much confirmed that I haven't got the position though.
I also applied to the Intelligent Industry Grad Scheme at Glasgow, and they told me last week that I should hear back by tomorrow.
I think you have pretty much confirmed that I haven't got the position though.

Check on the portal, you have the option to check if they all ready made a decision before contacting you, to withdraw and also apply to other jobs if that gives you peace of mind.
Check on the portal, you have the option to check if they all ready made a decision before contacting you, to withdraw and also apply to other jobs if that gives you peace of mind.
I am in the portal, however, cannot see whether they have made a decision before contacting me. Where abouts would you see that?
Hey does anyone know if corporate experience offers have been made following last week's AC? thanks :smile:
Original post by missingh
Hey does anyone know if corporate experience offers have been made following last week's AC? thanks :smile:

My friend got his offer on Friday
My friend got his offer on Friday

ah okay great thank u so much for letting me know! expecting a rejection then lol. Congrats on the offer!! :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Anyone applied for the Graduate Cloud PMO Analyst? And at what stage are you with your application?
has anyone else just completed their video assessment (last week) for the accelerate programme corporate experience? if so, have you heard back about ACs? and how long did it take everyone else after doing their VI till they heard back?
Is anyone else in the talent pool for corporate experience ac?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending