Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ahdrt

Yes, one is for a short networking event, one for interview and one for gd

Same
Reply 41
Original post by grad2425
Same

I received links for all 3 yesterday but 10 mins later got emails saying 2 of the 3 meetings were cancelled. I’ve emailed them to ask if there was an error but no reply yet
Reply 42
Original post by Amy_Grad
I received links for all 3 yesterday but 10 mins later got emails saying 2 of the 3 meetings were cancelled. I’ve emailed them to ask if there was an error but no reply yet

I also sent a query more than a week back but never got a reply.....and they don't have a telephone number or something, only an email.
Reply 43
Original post by ahdrt
I also sent a query more than a week back but never got a reply.....and they don't have a telephone number or something, only an email.

Oh dear that doesn’t sound promising! I did get 3 links/emails for the networking, 2 for the group exercise and only one for individual so I think it might just be someone cancelling all the extra invites. But tbh I can’t tell and I wanted clarification
Reply 44
Original post by Amy_Grad
Oh dear that doesn’t sound promising! I did get 3 links/emails for the networking, 2 for the group exercise and only one for individual so I think it might just be someone cancelling all the extra invites. But tbh I can’t tell and I wanted clarification

Oh, in that case relax, you're right, they might just be cancelling extras. As long as you have one link for each it's fine (at least for the technology stream it's only one link each).
And best of luck everyone!
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 45
Original post by ahdrt
Oh, in that case relax, you're right, they might just be cancelling extras. As long as you have one link for each it's fine (at least for the technology stream it's only one link each).
And best of luck everyone!

Good luck!
Reply 46
to those who got invited for an AC what does your status say on your online portal, is it still “online test - passed”?
Reply 47
Original post by Cdhuule60
to those who got invited for an AC what does your status say on your online portal, is it still “online test - passed”?

Video interview - passed
Reply 48
Has anyone else received like 12 emails from HR of them scheduling and cancelling the different events for the AC? I've even been scheduled some for different dates and I have two networking sessions at different times on the same day - I'm confused what times it's all actually suppose to be at!!
Reply 49
Has anyone else received like 12 emails from HR of them scheduling and cancelling the different events for the AC? I've even been scheduled some for different dates and I have two networking sessions at different times on the same day - I'm confused what times it's all actually suppose to be at!!

Yeah I've also received multiple invites now. Seems like they are still figuring the timings out and cancelling old invites. Should be sorted in a couple of days.
Reply 50

Yep I had this issue off the bat, I’ve had another email today for the networking session. And yeah some dates say 10/1/24 and some say 18/1/24
Reply 51
Could someone send the BOE recruitment/early careers email please
Reply 52
Hello! Has anyone had their AC yet for the Operations division?
Original post by Z12344

I've got mine tuesday and just wondering what they will ask in the technical part of interview!
Reply 54
Original post by Z12344

Nope, my online candidate portal has remained the same for ages now (online test - passed). I’ve emailed them multiple times since I’ve submitted the VI and I haven’t heard back from them once. Really unprofessional
Reply 55
Original post by gilliewolf
I've got mine tuesday and just wondering what they will ask in the technical part of interview!

I've got mine on Monday, what allocation did you choose within operations? (If you don't mind me asking!)
I'm also wondering that - I'm going to pick some example of when I've analysed data.
Reply 56
Original post by gilliewolf

I think I'll do some quick research on QE, 2024 inflation predictions, digital pound and couple of points on what the PRA does. Just got my TSR account 🙂
Reply 57
I have been called for the AC too for the economist stream. Does anyone have tips on how to prepare for the group exercise?
Reply 58
Hello! For those who had an AC today for operations, do you have any tips to keep in mind? Much appreciated 🙂
Original post by slpk
I think I'll do some quick research on QE, 2024 inflation predictions, digital pound and couple of points on what the PRA does. Just got my TSR account 🙂

how did it go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending