The Student Room Group

Bank of England Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
What boe email have you guys written to to get an update on your application?
Original post by Cdhuule60
What boe email have you guys written to to get an update on your application?

penna email
if anyone has done the data ac can you let us know the type of qs and group task :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by annonymousecat
penna email

I thought so, that’s where I’ve been sending all my emails to since the beginning of Dec and I haven’t got a reply once
Reply 64
The reflection form that they said would be attached to the email that gets sent out 48hrs before isn't attached - does anyone else have the same??
Reply 65
Also, what do they mean by analysis/technical questions!? Super nervous about those to be honest :/
Original post by grad2425
Also, what do they mean by analysis/technical questions!? Super nervous about those to be honest :/

what stream?
Reply 67
The reflection form that they said would be attached to the email that gets sent out 48hrs before isn't attached - does anyone else have the same??

Mine was attached to the email they sent with the timetable called assessment centre confirmation
Reply 68
Original post by annonymousecat
what stream?

Tech
Reply 69
Original post by Amy_Grad
Mine was attached to the email they sent with the timetable called assessment centre confirmation

Perfect - thank you!
Tech

oh mines data, on Friday when's yours
Reply 71
Original post by ri07
congrats! i've got one for supervision!

I've got on the same date as well, in which group are you if you don't mind me telling?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 72
Original post by Mhs2244
Congratulations! I’ve got mine for supervision as well. Is it on the 15th for you?

Hi, I have also got supervision. when is yours?
Reply 73
Hi! To those who had the AC on 8th and 9th for Operations, how did you find it? I found the problem solving a bit challenging.
Any response is appreciated 🙂
Reply 74
Original post by Z12344
Hi! To those who had the AC on 8th and 9th for Operations, how did you find it? I found the problem solving a bit challenging.
Any response is appreciated 🙂

Hi 😊 I found the technical questions challenging too
Reply 75
Did anyone else's interviewer keep probing them for more and more information? I spoke for ages for one question in particular thinking it was going well but then they would keep asking for more / different aspects - I kept feeling like I misunderstood their questions
Reply 76
Did anyone else's interviewer keep probing them for more and more information? I spoke for ages for one question in particular thinking it was going well but then they would keep asking for more / different aspects - I kept feeling like I misunderstood their questions

Yes I felt like that too! Especially on the question about how operations relates to the bank
Reply 77
Original post by slpk
Yes I felt like that too! Especially on the question about how operations relates to the bank

Yes omg I felt so dumb because I felt like I could not grasp that question at all
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 78
Thank god I'm not the only one!! It made me feel so stupid haha
Reply 79
Thank god I'm not the only one!! It made me feel so stupid haha

Did your interview go on for the whole 1 hr 15 mins?
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending