The Student Room Group

Aon Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by interbus
Mine for Birmingham is still on. As for the Budgetary restrictions, you said it was virtual? Are they planning on postponing it Or they mean they don't have money for the roles in general so they won't be holding an AC anymore as they don't need the places filled

Also, you know how it says the presentations will be conducted virtually any idea what that’s gonna look like?
Hey, has anyone done or received an invite for AC for investment consulting London?
Original post by RamzanH
Has anyone had an AC yet for investment consulting in Birmingham?

Nah mate did the VI in October and heard nothing, not even an email saying I’ve passed
Original post by jefamie
Does anyone know Commercial risk graduate role hold assessment centre? already 4 months since they told me passed the video interview...

I got told I passed the online interview end of feb and I havnt heard anything yet either
Has anyone got any information for commercial risk and reinsurance broking graduate scheme after passing the video interview?
Original post by Ravi045
Has anyone got any information for commercial risk and reinsurance broking graduate scheme after passing the video interview?

I’ve applied to the same stream but for summer internship and haven’t heard anything, just an email in december saying i’ve passed the VI
Reply 266
Original post by Ravi045

I’m still waiting, let me know if you get any updates please.
Has anyone got AC offers for the Aon Graduate Programme - Development Business Analyst 2024?
Reply 268
Original post by nichew01
Has anyone got AC offers for the Aon Graduate Programme - Development Business Analyst 2024?

not yet.. but i got a rejection post VI for the commercial risk consulting so hoping they're still shortlisting for the BA position, its a better fit for me anyways
Original post by mnmgi
not yet.. but i got a rejection post VI for the commercial risk consulting so hoping they're still shortlisting for the BA position, its a better fit for me anyways

we can make multiple applications in one recruitment cycle?
Original post by nichew01

haven't heard a thing since being told supposedly passed VI in Nov - have you heard back?
Got invited to commercial risk assessment centre but I think the process took a little too long as I've accepted an offer elsewhere.
Reply 272
Original post by icecubes9
Got invited to commercial risk assessment centre but I think the process took a little too long as I've accepted an offer elsewhere.

Sorry when did you get the AC invite and when is the date for the AC?

Is this for grad scheme ? And when did you get the inv?
Original post by Opeyem
Sorry when did you get the AC invite and when is the date for the AC?

Yesterday and in two weeks time.
Yesterday and in two weeks time.

Is this for the grad scheme or the summer internship?
Original post by azby1098
Is this for the grad scheme or the summer internship?

Grad!
Reply 277
Original post by mm10391
we can make multiple applications in one recruitment cycle?

yes
hello guys what sorts of questions were u asked for in the assesment centre for aon for reinsurance - plz can i know

Is it just commercial risk or commercial risk and reinsurance broking? and also when did you give you VI and got email that you passes it? just trying to understand the timeline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending