The Student Room Group

Aon Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by bluemuffin
Hi guys! Starting this thread to get some insights from other current applicants like myself :smile: I've been invited to an assessment centre in london for the actuarial consulting pensions stream, anyone had their assessment centre yet and if so how was it? If not, what has everyone applied to and what stage are you at?

Hey, could you please tell what kind of questions are there in online video assessment ?
has anyone been invited for an ac for client management?
Reply 22
Original post by elelelelelel

I'm still waiting to hear back after the online video interview, have you heard back?
Original post by zmil
I'm still waiting to hear back after the online video interview, have you heard back?

no, I got the email saying they were impressed with my answers and discussing interviews with business to build ac shortlist but nothing since then
Reply 24
Original post by Sam9211
Hey, could you please tell what kind of questions are there in online video assessment ?

Expect a few questions structured “describe a time when you demonstrated XYZ quality”, I recommend using the STAR method to answer these!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 25
no, I got the email saying they were impressed with my answers and discussing interviews with business to build ac shortlist but nothing since then

Congrats !! I hope they email you back soon! How long after after the online interview did they reply back, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by zmil
Congrats !! I hope they email you back soon! How long after after the online interview did they reply back, if you don't mind me asking?

approx 1 month
has anyone heard back for rewards consulting AC?
Reply 28

What questions did they ask you in the VI ?
does anyone know the salary for Aon consulting grad role?
Reply 30
Hello! Has everyone received a confirmation after submitting the video interviews?
Reply 31
Just received my feedback report for the VI and it’s the biggest load of crap… it says ‘responses suggest that you may lack confidence when talking with others’ and that I’m only ‘likely’ to do all the other qualities :/ I’m guessing I won’t make it to the next stage now even though I’ve used the same answers in other interviews and I’ve never been rated poorly in these areas
Reply 32
Original post by grad2425
Just received my feedback report for the VI and it’s the biggest load of crap… it says ‘responses suggest that you may lack confidence when talking with others’ and that I’m only ‘likely’ to do all the other qualities :/ I’m guessing I won’t make it to the next stage now even though I’ve used the same answers in other interviews and I’ve never been rated poorly in these areas

Sorry to hear that. What questions did they ask you and what role are you applying for

my friend and i got similar responses lol
“lack confidence”
Reply 34
Original post by anushkathakurr
“lack confidence”

Did you still make it through to the AC?
Did you still make it through to the AC?

no response and it’s stressing me out. it’s been nearly 2 months i think
Reply 36
Original post by bluemuffin
Hi guys! Starting this thread to get some insights from other current applicants like myself :smile: I've been invited to an assessment centre in london for the actuarial consulting pensions stream, anyone had their assessment centre yet and if so how was it? If not, what has everyone applied to and what stage are you at?

I did apply to the same program and received an email saying, "Thank you for completing your online video interview. We were impressed with the answers you submitted and are currently discussing all interviews with the business to build a shortlist for our assessment centres." on October 10th. No updates since then.
Reply 37
“lack confidence”

why lack confidence, during the video interview, did you stutter ?
Do we have to constantly make eye contact in the camera?
has anyone heard back for rewards consulting AC?

I submitted my application for this and haven't received any feedback regarding the video interview I completed on October 29th. lol 🙂 Did you receive anything following the VI?
Original post by Tiegan1605
I submitted my application for this and haven't received any feedback regarding the video interview I completed on October 29th. lol 🙂 Did you receive anything following the VI?

nope. its been so long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending