The Student Room Group

M&S Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone go to the online north store director session today? Via Microsoft teams
Reply 61
Original post by Lolol6187a
Did anyone go to the online north store director session today? Via Microsoft teams
When did you get an invite for this ? I had my interview about 2 weeks ago. I didn't receive this. I guess I didn't make it :frown:
Original post by botni
When did you get an invite for this ? I had my interview about 2 weeks ago. I didn't receive this. I guess I didn't make it :frown:
What region did you apply for? This one was for the north ONLY. So if you applied in the south there may be a different session soon
Reply 63
What region did you apply for? This one was for the north ONLY. So if you applied in the south there may be a different session soon
I actually applied to a Scottish store
Original post by botni
I actually applied to a Scottish store
oh that’s odd, did you check your junk email?
Reply 65
oh that’s odd, did you check your junk email?
Yeah. I did but nothing. Ig it is what it is.
Reply 66
Anyone heard anything today?
Original post by amsbe
Anyone heard anything today?

Nothing today, hoping to hear soon. Did you get an invite for the store director session?
Reply 68
Nothing today, hoping to hear soon. Did you get an invite for the store director session?
Ahh, nope, I’ve applied to Bristol. What is it about?
Anyone heard back today?
Reply 70
Anyone heard back today?

Nope. I did send an email today,havent received any response to that as well. please do update in case you get any sort of contact.
I received a call yesterday, been offered a place for Leeds region, good luck if your waiting :smile:
Does anyone know what the salary is for the graduate schemes? Thinking about applying for the next year intake!
Original post by MooCowMilkshake
Does anyone know what the salary is for the graduate schemes? Thinking about applying for the next year intake!

I believe £32,000. I believe it increases each year
I received a call yesterday, been offered a place for Leeds region, good luck if your waiting :smile:
Congrats!

I got rejected via email after waiting on a response for almost 3 months after the final interview (internal) East Midlands based

How long after receiving your offer via phone did you get a written offer, email etc. Congrats also
Original post by Keikei123
I believe £32,000. I believe it increases each year

Thank you!
Anyone secure a place on the Food Business grad scheme
Reply 78
Original post by amsbe
Anyone here already working for m&s and applied through the internal portal? How far did you go?

I got through to the 2nd round but didn't get a place.
Original post by marianafi
Congrats! I got rejected via email after waiting on a response for almost 3 months after the final interview (internal) East Midlands based
ahh that’s a shame, definitely re apply next year, but good luck with everything!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending