The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

will ucl and lse still be giving out law offers?

I applied in November and haven’t heard back. Does that basically mean a rejection? The ucl portal still says “application received” and I haven’t heard anything from lse since they asked me to provide my lnat score.
Reply 1
same here and i applied in october! but i doubt it, they’re notorious for taking a long time so think we just have to be patient. there’s been a few offers/rejections only, no news is good news right now. good luck!!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
thank you and good luck to you as well. My friend got a ucl offer back in february so i’m getting kinda worried
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
thank you and good luck to you as well. My friend got a ucl offer back in february so i’m getting kinda worried

i know people as well! think they’re doing super super exceptional students and some international/contextual as well. i’ll cross my fingers for us both!
UCL have been known to make offers right up until May the last couple years.

In any event if you don't have a rejection, you're still being considered for an offer.
!
Reply 5
Original post by artful_lounger
UCL have been known to make offers right up until May the last couple years.
In any event if you don't have a rejection, you're still being considered for an offer.
!

yeah but i’ve seen so many offers already 😭
Original post by Anonymous
yeah but i’ve seen so many offers already 😭

Doesnt meant anything. It's not a zero sum game; only medicine and dentistry have specific quotas of students they can take, and unlike STEM courses law doesn't have limits on access to e.g. lab bench space. A uni could make as many offers as it can house students and fit them into a lecture hall.

Until you get a rejection you're still being considered
Reply 7
wondering the same but for pure econ, i saw TONS of offers being handed out but its all stopped now , im preparing for the worst 💔
Reply 8
Original post by rath05
wondering the same but for pure econ, i saw TONS of offers being handed out but its all stopped now , im preparing for the worst 💔

yeah same. The wait is making me sick, surely they must have looked over my application by now?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous #1
yeah same. The wait is making me sick, surely they must have looked over my application by now?

yeah i’m worried they’ve given out the bulk of the offers and seen everyone’s applications and are jus giving out offers based on how many ppl are firming , idk tho i hope im just being pessimistic n end up getting an offer anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending