Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE BSc Finance Offers

Has anyone heard back and what are your predictions if you have applied

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
Not yet, very stressful. A* in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics but worried my personal statement not up to scratch...you?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by republican-fleec
Not yet, very stressful. A* in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics but worried my personal statement not up to scratch...you?
same predictions too. They are taking a while this year tbf
same predictions too. They are taking a while this year tbf
Good luck!
Reply 4
Good luck!
Likewise mate!
i wouldn't worry, i applied last year with, in hindsight, a pretty mid PS and 3a*a predicted and still got in. i got my decision end of april so there is still a while to wait
Reply 6
Thank you so much. The wait was making me stressed. Would u say ur ps was really good?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2
i wouldn't worry, i applied last year with, in hindsight, a pretty mid PS and 3a*a predicted and still got in. i got my decision end of april so there is still a while to wait
Nevermind lmao.
Got an offer last week predicted 3A* A
Reply 9
Original post by elsa.morley
Congratulations. If you don't mind me asking, what were your predicted grades?
Original post by elsa.morley
Sorry GCSEs haha
Sorry GCSEs haha
Thank you so much. The wait was making me stressed. Would u say ur ps was really good?
I thought in hindsight it wasn't that great. It sounded pretty neurotic. I think the content was good though. Just your standard introduction, book, some mention of CAPM, a john locke essay competition, and some work experience.

My stats were home student with 3a*a predicted (A in FM) and 99999999998 at GCSE. So i think that deffo helped me.

Sadly I ended up missing my offer due to adverse circumstances that occurred during my a levels. I am reapplying this year but to A+F. I would strongly advise all of you to not get complacent during this period and to not wait around for an offer to motivate you. Get strong A level grades, don't worry about your offers. They will come and if they don't, being on a gap year with 3a* minimum will be quite a nice experience, and you will most likely get an offer the second time round.
I thought in hindsight it wasn't that great. It sounded pretty neurotic. I think the content was good though. Just your standard introduction, book, some mention of CAPM, a john locke essay competition, and some work experience.
My stats were home student with 3a*a predicted (A in FM) and 99999999998 at GCSE. So i think that deffo helped me.
Sadly I ended up missing my offer due to adverse circumstances that occurred during my a levels. I am reapplying this year but to A+F. I would strongly advise all of you to not get complacent during this period and to not wait around for an offer to motivate you. Get strong A level grades, don't worry about your offers. They will come and if they don't, being on a gap year with 3a* minimum will be quite a nice experience, and you will most likely get an offer the second time round.
Thank you. Best of luck this year

Hey man, I wanted to ask whether you heard back?
Hey man, I wanted to ask whether you heard back?

No not yet, have you?
No not yet, have you?

Still waiting. I think they do offers in batches, so probs in the next week or so
Still waiting. I think they do offers in batches, so probs in the next week or so

Good luck. Time will tell!!
Anyways. Just got an offer for A+F as a resit student at LSE. Guess I’ll see some of you guys next year haha, albeit doing the slightly worse course. 😂
Anyways. Just got an offer for A+F as a resit student at LSE. Guess I’ll see some of you guys next year haha, albeit doing the slightly worse course. 😂
Congratulations

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending