The Student Room Group

DWP UC Case Review Officer Plymouth

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexkato
Great, Now i got it, thank you for explaining! I hope you are right, we both have the same status "You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome" for plymouth. Good lucky, lets home we get ‘being reviewed one is the 3rd one/succesful"!!
Ah you’ve got that for plym too? Eeek! When did you submit your interview? Mine was about 17:30 last Monday
I submitted mine on the 13th, Wednesday! so has been a quick status change!!
I submitted mine on the 13th, Wednesday! so has been a quick status change!!
It is quick isn’t it! I was expecting no changes for weeks lol
Original post by Vicarondo
It is quick isn’t it! I was expecting no changes for weeks lol

From my application experience last year, it took ages I also expected to be ages on that status! I just hope they keep up the momentum and finish the next stages quickly as well. Do you live close to Plymouth? I'm currently based in London but don't mind relocating. I also applied to other 3 locations.. did you?
From my application experience last year, it took ages I also expected to be ages on that status! I just hope they keep up the momentum and finish the next stages quickly as well. Do you live close to Plymouth? I'm currently based in London but don't mind relocating. I also applied to other 3 locations.. did you?
I am Plymouth based so only applied for this one and another Plymouth based one in the child maintenance service team (AO grade) that interview was on the 22nd feb (teams interview with 2 actual people!) and still waiting to hear outcome of that lol
Help! So just been offered a position with CMS as an AO however obviously want to see where my UCR AO application goes, what do I do? Can I accept the offer and if successful for the EO role, jump across to that one?
I am Plymouth based so only applied for this one and another Plymouth based one in the child maintenance service team (AO grade) that interview was on the 22nd feb (teams interview with 2 actual people!) and still waiting to hear outcome of that lol
How was the interview with 2 people? Were they nice? Less unconfortable than pre-recorded? Best of luck, lets hope that the long wait is a positive sign!!
How was the interview with 2 people? Were they nice? Less unconfortable than pre-recorded? Best of luck, lets hope that the long wait is a positive sign!!
It was ok, felt like they can get to know you a little better face to face. Just been offered a position and don’t know what to do now! Argh.
Help! So just been offered a position with CMS as an AO however obviously want to see where my UCR AO application goes, what do I do? Can I accept the offer and if successful for the EO role, jump across to that one?

OMG, Congratulations!! Talk about timing, right? Sorry i dont know the answer for your question, but dont you have 5 days to accept any offer? Maybe they can answer that, its a reasonable question, dont think it would put you in a weird position.. Well done!!
It was ok, felt like they can get to know you a little better face to face. Just been offered a position and don’t know what to do now! Argh.

For this application that you got an offer for, did it have status like the one EO application? If so what was it before you got the offer? thanks
No it was quite different, it just said be in rich soon and then last week changed to…there will be a short delay in releasing results of your interview whilst we maximise offers from this campaign. There were 4 questions assessed at level 1 behaviours and I got 3x5s and 1x 4 so I’m hoping the UC one goes in my favour as I used those answers I got the 5s on (maybe tweaked them a little) so I’m hoping I may get a 4 for the uc questions which could mean I go on reserve list…who knows!
No it was quite different, it just said be in rich soon and then last week changed to…there will be a short delay in releasing results of your interview whilst we maximise offers from this campaign. There were 4 questions assessed at level 1 behaviours and I got 3x5s and 1x 4 so I’m hoping the UC one goes in my favour as I used those answers I got the 5s on (maybe tweaked them a little) so I’m hoping I may get a 4 for the uc questions which could mean I go on reserve list…who knows!
Thanks for sharing! fingers crossed 🤞 that UC will be an offer too!!
Thanks for sharing! fingers crossed 🤞 that UC will be an offer too!!
yes hopefully we won’t have to wait much longer lol
Reply 53
I would call them to see. You have 5 days to accept an offer, once in the role you need to remain in the role for 18months before transferring to another department.
Well done though. Hopefully you hear from the UC position soon
Original post by Kateb15
I would call them to see. You have 5 days to accept an offer, once in the role you need to remain in the role for 18months before transferring to another department.
Well done though. Hopefully you hear from the UC position soon
This is what I’m going to do as I should imagine this scenario comes up quite a bit.
this morning 677 - DWP UCR - Plymouth status changed to: " Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome."

Before it was: "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome."

Hope we hear from them soon, and its a positive outcome...
this morning 677 - DWP UCR - Plymouth status changed to: " Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome."
Before it was: "Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome."
Hope we hear from them soon, and its a positive outcome...

Ooohhh they’re getting through reviewing the videos now so hopefully soon eek! I’m hoping the fact mine changed on Monday isn’t a bad sign lol I submitted mine last Tuesday at 1730ish
Mine was submitted on 13th...
Mine was submitted on 13th...

Would be nice to hear by the end of the week….nice but optimistic 🤣 I’m hoping that they are coming to the end of the reviewing now as I believe everybody had to submit by Wednesday evening.
(edited 1 month ago)
Sooooo my hopes of having a status update before the weekend are fading fast lol, another weekend of anxiously waiting for news is upon us lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending