The Student Room Group

Career path

Hello everyone, I am a postgraduate international student. Currently studying Applied public health in UCLAN, i am really confused on which career path to focus on when I graduate in may. Any idea will be appreciated
Original post by Kessy1
Hello everyone, I am a postgraduate international student. Currently studying Applied public health in UCLAN, i am really confused on which career path to focus on when I graduate in may. Any idea will be appreciated
Hi @Kessy1,

Great to hear that you are studying your postgraduate here at UCLan! 😊

I can see from your message above that you are currently unsure on a career path for when you graduate, have you reached out to our careers team for support with this? If not, I'd recommend you book an appointment with the team. UCLan students and graduates have access to lifelong careers support.

If you are based at our Preston campus then our careers team are located on the upper ground floor of the Student Centre where you can come and talk to the team at their daily drop-ins on Monday to Thursday from 9:30am - 4:30pm or on Friday from 9:30am - 4pm.

You are also welcome to contact our careers team with any questions by emailing [email protected]

There's lots of great careers information which you can access through the Student Hub or here.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help. 😊

All the best,
Sarah
(edited 1 week ago)
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi @Kessy1,
Great to hear that you are studying your postgraduate here at UCLan! 😊
I can see from your message above that you are currently unsure on a career path for when you graduate, have you reached out to our careers team for support with this? If not, I'd recommend you book an appointment with the team. UCLan students and graduates have access to lifelong careers support.
If you are based at our Preston campus then our careers team are located on the upper ground floor of the Student Centre where you can come and talk to the team at their daily drop-ins on Monday to Thursday from 9:30am - 4:30pm or on Friday from 9:30am - 4pm.
You are also welcome to contact our careers team with any questions by emailing [email protected]
There's lots of great careers information which you can access through the Student Hub or here.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help. 😊
All the best,
Sarah

Thank You so much I’ll do just yhatb
Original post by Kessy1
Thank You so much I’ll do just yhatb
Hi @Kessy1,

You're welcome, wishing you all the best and do let me know if you have any questions. 😊

^Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending