The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

guest1984
Only 16!

:frown:

what?
Reply 81
Masta Killa
^no offence but you lack of sooooo much knowledge to say that you're someone in uni... and it sounds like you've never have had a gf or even a female friend for that matter...

i agree, a person with that little knowledge should not be having sex.

make sure you protect yourself. guys this means a condom. sorry. unless you are in a LTR with a gf you trust to use the Pill and be STI free you must keep the jonny on.
Reply 82
CRIKEY no wonder theres so much AIDs around!
are you foreign perhaps? or did you not attend sex education classes? do you actually know where to put you cock or would you like us to tell you that too?
The bottom line is, wear a condom or risk getting an STI or the girl pregnant or even both.
What was so important that the first post had to be written in that spackered shorthand anyway?
guest1984
Warning, long post!

What I was trying to say was

Assumption : Your are over 18, and you have no bf

1) If I had sex with you without a condom. What is the chance of you getting pregnant?

2) If I had sex with you without a condom, while we are having sex, I was about to cum, when I am about to cum, I take my errect penis out of your vagina. What is the chance of you getting pregnant?

3) If i had sex with you without a condom. I cummed in your vagina, the next day you took a morning after pill. What is the probability you would get pregnant? I heard from a guy friend, it is 20%, as he said the morning after pill is 80% effective

4) How many days in a month roughly, does a girl have her period?

5) Does she know shes on her period?

6) If I had sex with you without a condom, while you was on your period. I cummed in your vagina. What is the chance of you getting pregnant?

Ok, I think I explained it fully now!

:wink:

1. If said female was using no contraceptives, high, dependant on her fertility i guess

2. Again if no contraceptive used, and as Dogtantion has said, probably high as the withdrawal method (which you're referring to) is not an effective for of "contraception"

3. Taken within 24 hours the MAP has a success rate of 95%-do the math

4. Can vary from 3-7+ days depending on her cycle. Mine used to last 8 days

5. It'd be bloody hard not to realise what with all teh blood you'd be leaking everywhere... :confused:

6. firstly-eww. secondly there's still as much chance. its a myth that you cannot get pregnant whilst on a period
xXMessedUpXx
1. If said female was using no contraceptives, high, dependant on her fertility i guess

2. Again if no contraceptive used, and as Dogtantion has said, probably high as the withdrawal method (which you're referring to) is not an effective for of "contraception"

3. Taken within 24 hours the MAP has a success rate of 95%-do the math

4. Can vary from 3-7+ days depending on her cycle. Mine used to last 8 days

5. It'd be bloody hard not to realise what with all teh blood you'd be leaking everywhere... :confused:

6. firstly-eww. secondly there's still as much chance. its a myth that you cannot get pregnant whilst on a period
well said.
obviously he's doomed to be a virgin forever...poor sod :smile:
Reply 88
lovelee-jublee
She takes what before who comes?

i think they mean he takes his 'member' out before he comes..

i don't know.. this post is confusing.
zoea85
Well, this is guest1984 we're talking to, if you want to advocate unprotected sex to him then go ahead but I wouldn't advise it! The risk is still high enough that there is no way it should be taken, the biological purpose of sex is to produce kiddies so unless a girl is on her period, I'd say the chances are high enough.

As I said, I'm not advocating unprotected sex, I'm just giving accurate information. He wanted to know how high the chances are - not if he should take the chances, which of course he shouldn't.
Reply 90
Aphrodite
no not really

You need to "THINK" faster sweetie!

Only 16 ----------> You are only 16 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile:
I doesn't matter, I don't think she was going to sleep with you just because you posted a :wink: icon, even if she were eighteen.
Reply 92
I don't think anyone in their right mind would.
dogtanian
I doesn't matter, I don't think she was going to sleep with you just because you posted a :wink: icon, even if she were eighteen.

ah...now that sort of English I can understand - besides AI might get upset :p:
Reply 94
dogtanian
I've not hear of anyone having more than one a month, unless perhaps it was once at the very beginning and once at the very end. But that would only happen sometimes.

Generally speaking, cycles are about 28 days/a month or so, with a number of women having periods less regularly than that. I can't see it happening more regularly in a normal, healthy woman (though the resident medics might know more, heh).

I doubt very much that your friend has four periods a month... blimey, she'd be bleeding bits of womb more than she wasn't...

Said friend would have to be a possum or some such.
This thread is making me thank the lord that guest1984 is never going to get laid in his life, and that these questions are entirely hypothetical.
Reply 96
Apricot Fairy
This thread is making me thank the lord that guest1984 is never going to get laid in his life, and that these questions are entirely hypothetical.

Lots of little guest1984s...now there's a scary thought. Is this guy actually for real?!
*Joanna*
Lots of little guest1984s...now there's a scary thought. Is this guy actually for real?!

Sadly, I think he is.
xXMessedUpXx

I read somewhere that it was 1 in 125 chance, but then the source was not hugely reliable. Still not a risk worth taking!

Latest

Trending

Trending