The Student Room Group

Consulting grad schemes 2023 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bahmad1994
Hi Alex, I also received rejection from Bain. Did you say that Accenture rejected your application?

ya for analytics though

Original post by rand0m182
I just got Bain first round!

congrats!!
Bain offered me day 1 and I chose a time slot. Then I got an email for day 2. Do I have to do both days? Or is it just one?
Reply 62
BCG is my last hope out of the MBB and I haven’t gotten an invite to the test yet. Should I just accept my faith? Like what could be the reason for sending test invites in batches?
Original post by Offaly
BCG is my last hope out of the MBB and I haven’t gotten an invite to the test yet. Should I just accept my faith? Like what could be the reason for sending test invites in batches?

nothing you can do. just assume you haven't got bcg and if you do get it later it's a nice surprise
anyone heard back after LEK tesks?
I just got Bain first round!

Woo! Congrats!
Imperial why?

Was asking just for curiosity. I thought may be university name matters. Congrats though!
Reply 67
Original post by 375639264
anyone heard back after LEK tesks?

LEK closed yesterday, I don't think we will hear back soon.
Original post by Offaly
LEK closed yesterday, I don't think we will hear back soon.

yeah imagine we'll hear on the 7th or after
Reply 69
Anyone done the BCG math test? How hard was it compared to tests for other firms?
Anyone know when we will hear from LCP? I think the test expires today too
Reply 71
@rand0m182 Hey, congrats on the Bain first-round. Did you also get an invite to the BCG test?
Except from the big names like MBB, the Big 4 etc... is anyone else applying for smaller consultancies like CVA, Cornerstone Research, AMR international etc? I'm not sure if its a good idea to apply to companies that don't have dedicated grad schemes.
i got the bcg invite but from the wording it seems like they send them to everyone. so maybe doing it in batches
Original post by Offaly
@rand0m182 Hey, congrats on the Bain first-round. Did you also get an invite to the BCG test?

Yes I did last night
Original post by bbyturtlexox
i got the bcg invite but from the wording it seems like they send them to everyone. so maybe doing it in batches

when did u get it?
I've still not heard from McKinsey :/
Reply 77
Has anyone heard back from oliver wyman?
Original post by 135a4
Has anyone heard back from oliver wyman?

I haven't heard anything back, no
Have people actually been rejected from mcksiney or just assuming so as not heard anything?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending