The Student Room Group

Best psychometric assessment provider?-AssessmentDay vs Jobtestprep vs Graduatesfirst

I've used AssessmentDay before, but no idea how the other two are. It's definitely an investment since they're not cheap and I'd want to pay for the best one. Any experiences?
Reply 1
Original post by infinitehwaiting
I've used AssessmentDay before, but no idea how the other two are. It's definitely an investment since they're not cheap and I'd want to pay for the best one. Any experiences?

hey, did you end up purchasing any of these?
Original post by Burntoast.
hey, did you end up purchasing any of these?
Hey, yup I went for GraduatesFirst. I haven't used it much since I got an internship and don't need to practice tests anymore. So far it looks decent, though there are one or two repeats on similar questions for numerical. I'd say AssessmentDay and GraduateFirst are both good for test practice, I'd go for which ever one is cheapest tbh!
Original post by infinitehwaiting
Hey, yup I went for GraduatesFirst. I haven't used it much since I got an internship and don't need to practice tests anymore. So far it looks decent, though there are one or two repeats on similar questions for numerical. I'd say AssessmentDay and GraduateFirst are both good for test practice, I'd go for which ever one is cheapest tbh!
Thanks for your reply :smile:
Original post by Burntoast.
Thanks for your reply :smile:
No worries! :grin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending