The Student Room Group

Oc&c 2024

Scroll to see replies

Hi all,

Just wondering if any others have neither received an invite nor rejection yet ?
Original post by dustyport123
Hi all,

Just wondering if any others have neither received an invite nor rejection yet ?

I also haven’t
No news from them, but seeing as people have already gotten interview invites, I'm going to assume rejection
Reply 23
Original post by Genius1234
yeah i heard back yday afternoon

Was this for strategy or analytics?
Original post by wahoii

Was this for strategy or analytics?

strategy
Reply 25
When did people with interviews hear back for final round?
Original post by Sidmit
When did people with interviews hear back for final round?

Have you heard back? I did my final round on Wednesday and i still have not heard back
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 27
Original post by pratgaming
Have you heard back? I did my final round on Wednesday and i still have not heard back

Nah I have not. How was your final round?
Reply 28

London office? had mine on Thursday and havent heard back.
Reply 29
Original post by juand0311

is this for first or second round?
Reply 30

did you also get market sizing for both the interviews?
Reply 31
Original post by Fedhydv
is this for first or second round?

2nd
Reply 32
Original post by Sidmit
did you also get market sizing for both the interviews?

yeah i did
Reply 33
yeah i did

weird mine was very fit based
Original post by Sidmit
Nah I have not. How was your final round?

I ****ed it up unfortunately. I would love if someone else could chip in, but from what I have heard, you usually get an offer on the same day. what I'm suspecting is that they have a backlog for interviews. some sort of "waitlist" if you are not good enough for an offer but maybe you'll get one if the rest are ****
Reply 35
I ****ed it up unfortunately. I would love if someone else could chip in, but from what I have heard, you usually get an offer on the same day. what I'm suspecting is that they have a backlog for interviews. some sort of "waitlist" if you are not good enough for an offer but maybe you'll get one if the rest are ****

Not sure if thats right. My friend had his on Monday and he heard on Friday with an offer so I'm assuming they first interview everyone then go day by day and select candidates?
Not sure if thats right. My friend had his on Monday and he heard on Friday with an offer so I'm assuming they first interview everyone then go day by day and select candidates?

I had mine on Wednesday.
Shouldnt that mean that I should have also heard back by Friday?
I had mine on Wednesday.
Shouldnt that mean that I should have also heard back by Friday?

Anyone else that can chip in that would be great
Reply 38
has anyone who had first round last week heard anything back? Anyone who had first rounds two weeks ago, when did you hear for second round?
Original post by Fedhydv
has anyone who had first round last week heard anything back? Anyone who had first rounds two weeks ago, when did you hear for second round?

I had it 2 weeks ago, and I heard back the friday of the same week.
Had 2nd round interviews last week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending