any news today?
Reply 81
Original post by juand0311
any news today?

Nope, you?
Reply 82
Original post by m£3ba1
Nope, you?

yeah nothing. when were you told you would hear by?
Reply 83
Original post by juand0311
yeah nothing. when were you told you would hear by?

I was told first 2 weeks of Jan. What did they tell you?
Reply 84
Original post by m£3ba1

just said sometime in Jan
Reply 85
Original post by m£3ba1

I also got first two weeks of jan email. how do you guys feel your final rounds went? I don’t feel very confident about mine and had it on the 20th, two days before their break. I also had a friend who had his Thursday the 14th and got his offer Friday 22nd, so I didn’t think you necessarily get offers within the week. Another friend had his final Wednesday and heard back yesterday (Friday, so within 2 days). Not sure what to think at the moment.

Oh also, if you get an offer I think they call you without scheduling first (this is how it went for my friends)
Reply 86
Original post by nam1109
I also got first two weeks of jan email. how do you guys feel your final rounds went? I don’t feel very confident about mine and had it on the 20th, two days before their break. I also had a friend who had his Thursday the 14th and got his offer Friday 22nd, so I didn’t think you necessarily get offers within the week. Another friend had his final Wednesday and heard back yesterday (Friday, so within 2 days). Not sure what to think at the moment.

Oh also, if you get an offer I think they call you without scheduling first (this is how it went for my friends)

Yeah my friend had the same thing.
Reply 87
Original post by nam1109

Hey! You said "Another friend had his final Wednesday and heard back yesterday (Friday, so within 2 days). Not sure what to think at the moment." What date did your other friend do their interview?
Also i did mine on the 20th as well and haven't heard back
Reply 88
Original post by remizo
Hey! You said "Another friend had his final Wednesday and heard back yesterday (Friday, so within 2 days). Not sure what to think at the moment." What date did your other friend do their interview?
Also i did mine on the 20th as well and haven't heard back

So the one who heard back a week later had his final Thursday dec 14 and got offer call Friday 22. The one who heard back within two days was Jan 3 and heard back Jan 5, we will definitely all hear back by this week tho right, first two weeks of Jan (per the email). Fingers crossed everyone
Reply 89
Original post by nam1109
So the one who heard back a week later had his final Thursday dec 14 and got offer call Friday 22. The one who heard back within two days was Jan 3 and heard back Jan 5, we will definitely all hear back by this week tho right, first two weeks of Jan (per the email). Fingers crossed everyone

Do you mind me asking if the person who heard back in Jan also got an offer?
Btw I also don't feel v confident abt how I did in the 2nd round as I found one of the cases a bit weird. Good luck to all of us:smile:
Reply 90
Original post by pratgaming
Sorry ladies and gents but unless someone states otherwise I think we got rejected and HR just needs time to organize the rejection calls

do we get calls for getting rejections too?
Reply 91
Original post by remizo
Do you mind me asking if the person who heard back in Jan also got an offer?
Btw I also don't feel v confident abt how I did in the 2nd round as I found one of the cases a bit weird. Good luck to all of us:smile:

Yes they were both offers
Reply 92
Original post by remizo
do we get calls for getting rejections too?

I think it’s scheduled calls? But this is speculation, I just know offer calls aren’t scheduled they’ll just call you. Likely your interviewer. Rejection will be scheduled via email (just me guessing based off of this thread)
Reply 93
I guess we’ll have to see how this week goes but doesn’t inspire much confidence! My interview was on 21 Dec
Got a schedule email for the next days
Rip
Reply 95
Got a schedule email for the next days
Rip

Hey good luck! There’s a chance it’s not a rejection right, you never know. My friend who had a final w Bain London also got the same email today and he’s a crazy candidate, so you never know. I think hes got a good shot and so do you. Sending you good vibes prat! All of the above is literally just speculation, and at the end of the day we’re literally just all anxious people trying to dissect everything lolol
(edited 3 months ago)
Anyone that got rejected was it a phone call or a zoom meeting?
Reply 97
Original post by nam1109
Hey good luck! There’s a chance it’s not a rejection right, you never know. My friend who had a final w Bain London also got the same email today and he’s a crazy candidate, so you never know. I think hes got a good shot and so do you. Sending you good vibes prat! All of the above is literally just speculation, and at the end of the day we’re literally just all anxious people trying to dissect everything lolol

Agreed - don’t think there’s much logic to their methods, I wouldn’t take it as a rejection! Let us know how it goes prat, rooting for you!
Reply 98
Anyone that got rejected was it a phone call or a zoom meeting?

Is yours a phone call or zoom meeting?
Original post by nam1109
Is yours a phone call or zoom meeting?

They asked for my phone number

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending