The Student Room Group

Essex University Oral Health Science

Hi,

I’ve applied to Essex Uni (Southend and Colchester) to study Oral Health Science.
Has anyone heard back from them/been offered an interview. I sent my application mid December.

Just wanted to try and get an idea of how long they take to respond/offer an interview.

Thanks🦷😁🫶🏻

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Ella_saul
Hi,

I’ve applied to Essex Uni (Southend and Colchester) to study Oral Health Science.
Has anyone heard back from them/been offered an interview. I sent my application mid December.

Just wanted to try and get an idea of how long they take to respond/offer an interview.

Thanks🦷😁🫶🏻

Hi, I applied in December and got an interview from them the next day
Hi,

Thanks🦷😁🫶🏻

Hi @Ella_saul !
Sometimes the admissions team takes longer to give a response back as some students present different or extra qualifications.
If you want to know the status of your application please contact the admissions team on: [email protected].

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions.
Essex Official Rep- Cat😀
Original post by Hollymae_
Hi, I applied in December and got an interview from them the next day

Hey, can I ask you whether you have done an access course or anything? As I applied with GCSE’s, qualified dental nurse but no access course or A levels in a science related subject and was turned away. Good luck with the interview!
Reply 4
Original post by Rosemartin1

Hey, can I ask you whether you have done an access course or anything? As I applied with GCSE’s, qualified dental nurse but no access course or A levels in a science related subject and was turned away. Good luck with the interview!

Hiya I’m in year 13 so I’m applying with my a levels!
Hi,

Thanks🦷😁🫶🏻

Yeah I applied in January and I had my interview a week ago xx
Reply 6
Original post by Baileyjacksonxx

How did you find your interview, I’ve got mine coming up xx
Original post by imogen2003
How did you find your interview, I’ve got mine coming up xx

I actually found it okay! The people interviewing are really friendly, I thought of mine more as a friendly conversation, they put you at ease! Good luck! Xxx
Reply 8
Ah that’s good. I’m glad yours went good.
What kinda questions do they ask ? Xx
Reply 9

Ahh thanks for replying! Hope your interview went well! I still haven’t had a response from them! Xx
Original post by imogen2003
Ah that’s good. I’m glad yours went good.
What kinda questions do they ask ? Xx

Im not allowed to give the questions because of student conduct, but I would advise to go over what they sent in the email! Xx
Reply 11
Im not allowed to give the questions because of student conduct, but I would advise to go over what they sent in the email! Xx
Hi,
Hope your interview went well. ☺️
Was it one person or two interviewing?
Was it on teams? How long did they take to get back to you once applying? X
Reply 12
Ahh thanks for replying! Hope your interview went well! I still haven’t had a response from them! Xx
I haven‘t either yet, when did you apply? X
Original post by Hay33x
Hi,
Hope your interview went well. ☺️
Was it one person or two interviewing?
Was it on teams? How long did they take to get back to you once applying? X
Thankyou! It was one person and yeah it was on teams, and I heard back around a week after applying x
Reply 14
Thankyou! It was one person and yeah it was on teams, and I heard back around a week after applying x
ahh thank you for letting me know.
Is it your first time applying? X
Original post by Hay33x
ahh thank you for letting me know.
Is it your first time applying? X
Yeah it’s my first time! Xx is it yours? X
Reply 16
Yeah it’s my first time! Xx is it yours? X
Ahh cool,
I’ve applied a few times now,
I made it to the waiting list last year so really hoping I can get a place this year 🤞🏻
The wait is awful isn’t it! X
Original post by Hay33x
Ahh cool,
I’ve applied a few times now,
I made it to the waiting list last year so really hoping I can get a place this year 🤞🏻
The wait is awful isn’t it! X
Good luck! It’s horrible waiting😂 have you had an interview? Xx
Reply 18
Thank you. ☺️
Not had an interview yet, still waiting to hear back but I spoke to the admissions people and they said they can literlly interview up until may so hoping I get one x
Reply 19
Original post by Hay33x
I haven‘t either yet, when did you apply? X
I applied the first week of January😬xx

Quick Reply

Latest