The Student Room Group

dental hygiene and therapy

has anyone heard back from kings, Birmingham, Bristol and LSBU for the DHT course yet or not ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by rayane1
has anyone heard back from kings, Birmingham, Bristol and LSBU for the DHT course yet or not ?

Hey I applied to KCL and Bristol. I’m on hold for Bristol atm and KCL just sent me an email to let me know that they’re still assessing. How about you?
Reply 2
yh same Bristol sent me an email like 2 weeks ago saying that my application is on hold until all applications have been submitted or something like that and for kings I keep getting emails saying they are still assessing. what subjects do u do and what was ur predicted grades btw ?
Reply 3
I’m a mature student so I’m doing an Access course atm of Core Science. I’m not sure if my tutors would be giving “predicted grades” on their reference but so far I’ve been getting distinctions in my finished units
Reply 4
ah okay lmk if they update u please
Reply 5
Original post by rayane1
ah okay lmk if they update u please

Sure thing, let me know if they update you too. wish you luck with yours. Hope we both get into the unis we want
Reply 6
Has anyone heard from kings or Birmingham today?
Reply 7
Original post by ja7min
Sure thing, let me know if they update you too. wish you luck with yours. Hope we both get into the unis we want

yh ill keep u updated and I hope we both get in too
Reply 8
Original post by Adi22A
Has anyone heard from kings or Birmingham today?

nah I haven't heard from them. the last time I heard from Birmingham was like December 20th where they made me do this questionnaire about my living situations and passports and stuff like dat
Reply 9
Original post by rayane1

nah I haven't heard from them. the last time I heard from Birmingham was like December 20th where they made me do this questionnaire about my living situations and passports and stuff like dat

Did you get any confirmation email from Birmingham because I got nothing after I applied .
Reply 10
Original post by M_05
Did you get any confirmation email from Birmingham because I got nothing after I applied .

kinda of ig cause they sent me further information required email talking about they need more info from me like 2 days after I applied and they sent me my university ID but that's it
Reply 11
Original post by rayane1

kinda of ig cause they sent me further information required email talking about they need more info from me like 2 days after I applied and they sent me my university ID but that's it

Oriyt ok when did you send your application off ? I send mine a week before the deadline so I think that’s why I received nothing
Reply 12
Original post by M_05
Oriyt ok when did you send your application off ? I send mine a week before the deadline so I think that’s why I received nothing

i sent mine off around the 10 of december so maybe that’s it
Reply 13
Original post by rayane1

Yes from LSBU
Original post by suzimagar

Yes from LSBU

Did u have an interview?
Reply 15
Original post by abdullahyc9
Did u have an interview?

Not yet, what about you.?
Original post by suzimagar

Not yet, what about you.?

Not yet when’s urs
Reply 17
Not yet when’s urs

Next week. Yours?
On the 27th is urs for hygiene or therapy for lsbu?
Reply 19
On the 27th is urs for hygiene or therapy for lsbu?

For hygiene

Quick Reply

Latest