The Student Room Group

Work experience/summer schools for 16 y/o (finance/econ)

Hi, I’m currently in Year 11 and will finish my GCSEs in June. I’m interested in finance/economics and plan to study it at (a hopefully prestigious) uni. I have 3 months free this summer and want to start adding things to my CV/uni application. I’m hoping to attend a summer school related to finance/econ and perhaps get a full time job at somewhere like a local bank. I’m also interested in the day experiences some unis/companies like J.P. Morgan are offering. Please could anyone give me advice or links to such opportunities? I’d greatly appreciate any help as I’ve found researching this to be quite fruitless.
Reply 1
Original post by bookw0rmm
Hi, I’m currently in Year 11 and will finish my GCSEs in June. I’m interested in finance/economics and plan to study it at (a hopefully prestigious) uni. I have 3 months free this summer and want to start adding things to my CV/uni application. I’m hoping to attend a summer school related to finance/econ and perhaps get a full time job at somewhere like a local bank. I’m also interested in the day experiences some unis/companies like J.P. Morgan are offering. Please could anyone give me advice or links to such opportunities? I’d greatly appreciate any help as I’ve found researching this to be quite fruitless.

Warwick have a summer school with a course focusing on economics and finance
Reply 2
Original post by ishagala
Warwick have a summer school with a course focusing on economics and finance

thank you, i’ll definitely look into that as Warwick is one of the unis i’ll probably apply to :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending