The Student Room Group

Warwick Law 2024 offers

Has anyone got an offer for LAW LLB undergraduate for 2024 year yet? Normal applicants not early applicants please !!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bsg2088
Has anyone got an offer for LAW LLB undergraduate for 2024 year yet? Normal applicants not early applicants please !!!

not yet... do you mind if I ask what your predictions are? some people i know have already gotten offers back
Reply 2
hey my predictions are A*A*A* just applied a week ago so no offers yet
Reply 3
Original post by bsg2088

nope haven’t heard anything yet :/but from the sounds of things not many people have
Reply 4
I have heard back and been rejected. They are possibly getting rid of people and honing it down so you may be in for a chance! Good
Luck to anyone who has applied.
Original post by bsg2088
I have heard back and been rejected. They are possibly getting rid of people and honing it down so you may be in for a chance! Good

If you dm what were your predicted ?
Original post by bsg2088

Hi when did you apply and what were your predicted grades?
Original post by bsg2088

Hi - when did you apply and what were ur predicted grades?
Reply 8
Original post by emrma
nope haven’t heard anything yet :/but from the sounds of things not many people have

I haven't gotten an offer or decision yet either. I applied quite a while back in November.
Reply 9
Original post by bsg2088

Hello,
I received an offer for Law llb from warwick !
Reply 10
Original post by aashi06
Hello,

Well done!! Hope you have a great time there.
Reply 11
Original post by bsg2088
Well done!! Hope you have a great time there.

thank you sm!
Original post by bsg2088

applied at the beginning of january and haven't heard back yet (which is to be expected i think). My predicteds are
A*A*A*
Reply 13
Original post by aashi06
Hello,

Congratulations! Are you home or international?
Reply 14
Original post by bsg2088

Omg can i ask what ur predicted grades weree
Original post by aashi06
Hello,

Hi well done! When did you reply and what are your predicted grades?
Reply 16
hii! thank you
I applied on 13 December 2023 and my predicted grade was 94/100 @alevelslay2024
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 17
Original post by bsg2088

Not yet hopefully soon
Reply 18
thanks! im an international applicant from India
I was unable to quote ur reply so @Gobhees
Original post by aashi06
Hello,

do you mind if i ask what your predicted grades are xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending