The Student Room Group

Law offers 2024 thread (Scotland)

Has anyone gotten Law offers from any Scottish University? I’m really nervous about the silence.
(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AllThingsLaw1405
Has anyone gotten Law offers from any Scottish University? I’m really nervous about the silence.

I saw a thread on Glasgow uni common law offers.
Reply 2
I got one from stirling
Original post by self-imposed-deb
I saw a thread on Glasgow uni common law offers.

That’s wonderful!
Original post by Hopefulug
I got one from stirling

Congratulations! Was that your first choice?
I've applied for Scots law and haven't heard anything yet. Only applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde and Edinburgh though.
My friend has an unconditional for Napier and I know a few people who have the same for common law at various unis but they're all contextual, so seem to have been processed first.
Reading back previous years threads I'm not overly worried really, they seem to take their time.
Reply 6

Congratulations! Was that your first choice?

It was still waiting to hear from Glasgow to completely decide though
Original post by MollieMcKezie
I've applied for Scots law and haven't heard anything yet. Only applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde and Edinburgh though.
My friend has an unconditional for Napier and I know a few people who have the same for common law at various unis but they're all contextual, so seem to have been processed first.
Reading back previous years threads I'm not overly worried really, they seem to take their time.

Congratulations on your friend’s offer and I hope you get all your offers. Thank you for the information, it is really helpful, I guess we should just wait and see what happens.
Original post by Hopefulug
It was still waiting to hear from Glasgow to completely decide though

That’s a brilliant idea. I read somewhere that the LNATs results are going to be released in early February this year, if that is true, I’m sure you’ll have your answer sooner rather than later.
I got unconditionals from Aberdeen and Dundee in December. Still waiting to hear back from Strathclyde, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Original post by user123654798
I got unconditionals from Aberdeen and Dundee in December. Still waiting to hear back from Strathclyde, Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Congratulations! I hope you get all your offers!

I got an unconditional for Strathclyde and Edinburgh. Still waiting on Glasgow for my top choice for Scots law
Reply 12
Original post by zoebulloch

I got an unconditional for Strathclyde and Edinburgh. Still waiting on Glasgow for my top choice for Scots law

When did you get Strathclyde and was it just Law LLB u applied for
Original post by ats.2006

yeah it was LLB law i got it on the 9th of February
Reply 14

What did you get in ur highers

only AABBC but they were both contextual offers
Reply 16
Aww okay I am still waiting for hear from Strathclyde hopefully will hear soon , good luck for Glasgow
Reply 17

only AABBC but they were both contextual offers

Aww okay I am still waiting to hear from Strathclyde hopefully will hear soon , good luck for Glasgow !!
I’ve got unconditionals from Aberdeen and Strathclyde, still waiting on Edinburgh and Glasgow…
Original post by skglawschool
I’ve got unconditionals from Aberdeen and Strathclyde, still waiting on Edinburgh and Glasgow…

When did you get Strathclyde ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending