The Student Room Group

Summer Internship Accomodation

Hi! I am working as an intern in London this summer from the US. Can anyone direct me to affordable and safe housing in a good area. I want to be in/near Shoreditch which is close to where I am working. I am struggling trying to find a place so please help. Willing to live with others but have my own bedroom and bathroom!

Scroll to see replies

Hi! When would you be looking to move in? I’ve got a room in Stratford One, a student accommodation close to shoreditch which I’m looking for someone to take over! The lease ends in September, and the price per week is £280. It’s available for you to move into whenever! Please let me know if you’d be interested :smile:
Have a studio (fully private) available in Chelsea - it's a really nice and safe area!
Reply 3
Original post by metallic-wailing
Hi! When would you be looking to move in? I’ve got a room in Stratford One, a student accommodation close to shoreditch which I’m looking for someone to take over! The lease ends in September, and the price per week is £280. It’s available for you to move into whenever! Please let me know if you’d be interested :smile:

Hi, Is this still available?
Original post by iihyjj
Hi, Is this still available?

Hiya, it is still available, when would you be able to move in for?
Original post by metallic-wailing
Hi is this still available?
Original post by kstepien
Hi! I am working as an intern in London this summer from the US. Can anyone direct me to affordable and safe housing in a good area. I want to be in/near Shoreditch which is close to where I am working. I am struggling trying to find a place so please help. Willing to live with others but have my own bedroom and bathroom!
Hello!
I'm leaving my ensuite in Central London!
I am looking to transfer the last fifteen weeks of my tenancy contract (April through mid-July) to someone else.
The room is an Ensuite (with private bathroom) between Clerkenwell and Islington, close to King's Cross, Farringdon, Barbican and Angel stations. The closest tube station is Old Street. It's about a twenty minute walk/15 minute bus ride to the middle of Shoreditch.
Completely equipped shared kitchen. The room is fully furnished with a 3/4 bed and the full bathroom is equipped with a shower. Laundry and bicycle storage are available in the building. The area and building are very safe, only students may reside!
Please don't hesitate to reach out for more details!
Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

From the best of my knowledge the University of East London offers a diverse range of accommodation options that cater to the needs and preferences of its students. The university's housing facilities are strategically located, providing convenient access to campus amenities and local attractions.

If you would like to find out more information, feel free to contact the Residential life team. They can be reached via Telephone :+ 44 (0)20 8223 4445 or via email: [email protected]

Please note that you may wish to register for our upcoming Open Event Day with the link provided: UEL | Open Event Day

-Anisha
Reply 8
Original post by User234564
Hey are you looking for UCL accommodation by any chance? My friend’s looking for someone who can take over her contract at One Pool Street.
Reply 9
Original post by soggywaffles
Have a studio (fully private) available in Chelsea - it's a really nice and safe area!
Original post by Eloooot
I also have a studio in Vauxhall (iQ Vega property) if you’re interested!
Original post by rachleejs
I also have a studio in Vauxhall (iQ Vega property) if you’re interested!
How much is it pw?
I am looking to sublet a private room in a 3-person flat at Urbanest St Pancras from the 9th June 2024 to 10th September 2024.
Available for short let as well.
Rent is £304 per week, all bills included.
How much is it pw?
It’s £450.2 per week
Original post by Arushikataruka
I am looking to sublet a private room in a 3-person flat at Urbanest St Pancras from the 9th June 2024 to 10th September 2024.

Hello, is this still available? I am interested
Original post by Grace Kolawole
Hello, is this still available? I am interested

Hi - yes this is still available. Do the dates work for you?

Hi, I have a room available. Dean House, New Cross Road, London. It's 245 a week with bills included. Its about a 20 minute tube journey from Shoreditch. It is an ensuite and has onsite laundry as well as other amenities, you would be sharing a kitchen with 4 other lovely girls and its an all-female flat. Please let me know. Its available now until September 7th
Original post by Arushikataruka

Hey I'm interested
Hey I'm interested

Hi. That’s great - it is still available. Do the dates work for you? I am a bit flexible on them
Original post by soggywaffles

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending