The Student Room Group

Scape Wembley Tenancy Takeover!

Hey everyone!

As I’ll be leaving London for the summer, I’m looking to re-let my current accomodation to a current or incoming full-time student at a UK school, college or university for a newly renovated single-person en-suite studio room in Wembley Park (Medium Studio).

En-suite with a kitchen and double bed

8th floor at Scape Wembley (purpose-built, all-inclusive university student accommodation 5 minutes from Wembley Park Station)

Reletting for summer term from 15th of May to 31st August 2024 (start date negotiable for early/mid-May)

The weekly rent with all bills (electricity, heating, water, WiFi) is 250 GBP (DISCOUNTED from original weekly rent of $410) in which I will chip in for. Everything will be done through Scape Accommodation Office, so no need to worry about being scammed. I can send more pictures of what this room looks like as well

The rent includes all the below facilities:

Clean, well-maintained, well-lit and fully furnished room (double bed, dresser, armoire, desk and chair, 2 large drawers etc)

24/7 on-site security and reception

24/7 Gym

Actually helpful management and maintenance

Secure bike storage

Mobile-operated laundry centre

Common lounge areas, study zones, meeting rooms

Secure package delivery

Cinema Room

Games Area

Social events for residents and friends

Feel free to go to Scape Wembley’s website for more detailed info on the Medium Studio including the floorplan and images on the accommodation.

5 mins walk to Wembley Park station

5 mins walk to Lidl, Sainsbury, Co-op, Aldi as well as various restaurants, pharmacies

10 mins walk to Wembley Stadium

20 mins walk to Wembley Designer Outlet

30 mins door-to-door to UCL main campus

Videos and in-person room tour available upon request. Serious inquiries only please! Do allow 24 hours for response time.

If you’re interested please feel free to DM me to discuss further! I'm looking to sign the re-let contract on a first come first serve basis so do reach out! 🫡
Interested^
Reply 2
Original post by nicknug
Hey everyone!
As I’ll be leaving London for the summer, I’m looking to re-let my current accomodation to a current or incoming full-time student at a UK school, college or university for a newly renovated single-person en-suite studio room in Wembley Park (Medium Studio).

En-suite with a kitchen and double bed

8th floor at Scape Wembley (purpose-built, all-inclusive university student accommodation 5 minutes from Wembley Park Station)

Reletting for summer term from 15th of May to 31st August 2024 (start date negotiable for early/mid-May)

The weekly rent with all bills (electricity, heating, water, WiFi) is 250 GBP (DISCOUNTED from original weekly rent of $410) in which I will chip in for. Everything will be done through Scape Accommodation Office, so no need to worry about being scammed. I can send more pictures of what this room looks like as well
The rent includes all the below facilities:

Clean, well-maintained, well-lit and fully furnished room (double bed, dresser, armoire, desk and chair, 2 large drawers etc)

24/7 on-site security and reception

24/7 Gym

Actually helpful management and maintenance

Secure bike storage

Mobile-operated laundry centre

Common lounge areas, study zones, meeting rooms

Secure package delivery

Cinema Room

Games Area

Social events for residents and friends

Feel free to go to Scape Wembley’s website for more detailed info on the Medium Studio including the floorplan and images on the accommodation.
5 mins walk to Wembley Park station

5 mins walk to Lidl, Sainsbury, Co-op, Aldi as well as various restaurants, pharmacies

10 mins walk to Wembley Stadium

20 mins walk to Wembley Designer Outlet

30 mins door-to-door to UCL main campus

Videos and in-person room tour available upon request. Serious inquiries only please! Do allow 24 hours for response time.
If you’re interested please feel free to DM me to discuss further! I'm looking to sign the re-let contract on a first come first serve basis so do reach out! 🫡

Is this still available?
Reply 3
Original post by Lewisww0
Is this still available?

Hi there, I can’t private message as I’ve only had an account for not enough days yet, I’ll be wanting an accommodation from the 15th of June till the 24th of August if that’s all okay?
Reply 4
No worries! Unfortunately Scape Wembley has told me that move-in days can only be on weekdays, would Friday 14th June or Monday 17th June work for you instead?
Reply 5
Original post by nicknug
No worries! Unfortunately Scape Wembley has told me that move-in days can only be on weekdays, would Friday 14th June or Monday 17th June work for you instead?

Friday 14th would be fine, although just checking do scape allow for dual occupation ie with an extra cost as it’s me and my girlfriend?
Reply 6
ahh icic - unfortunately the room is single person and I think it's unlikely for Scape Wembley to allow dual occupation but what you can do is call the reception at +44 (0) 20 3862 4940 (suggest you call them weekdays 9am - 5pm when they're most responsive) to see if anyone's also re-letting their room at a similar time. There's also a Facebook group called "Scape Short Term Lets" and I remember quite a few other people from Scape Wembley re-letting. Hope that helps and let me know if you're still interested!
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Reply 7
Original post by nicknug
ahh icic - unfortunately the room is single person and I think it's unlikely for Scape Wembley to allow dual occupation but what you can do is call the reception at +44 (0) 20 3862 4940 (suggest you call them weekdays 9am - 5pm when they're most responsive) to see if anyone's also re-letting their room at a similar time. There's also a Facebook group called
Reply 8
Hi I’m interested is this still available???? I’m happy to move in from the 14th June. Is there somewhere I can pm you please…tsr isnt letting me do so
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Reply 9
Hey there! For you (and anyone else interested) feel free to PM my WhatsApp at +852 5110 2272 if TSR is being annoying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending