The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

women's football at Loughborough university

hi, I have applied to do sports science, coaching and PE at Loughborough university, I was wondering how difficult it is to get into the women's football teams and how competitive it is?

also in terms of my course will it be a mixture of coursework and exams?

thank you
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi, I have applied to do sports science, coaching and PE at Loughborough university, I was wondering how difficult it is to get into the women's football teams and how competitive it is?

also in terms of my course will it be a mixture of coursework and exams?

thank you
Hi there,

Great to hear you are considering Loughborough!

I would recommend taking a look at the course page as there is a lot of information about the course. There is a section 'What You'll Study' and 'How You'll Study' which outlines the course and assessments. Most courses tend to have a mix of coursework and an exam per module and these are weighted differently for each module.

Regarding football at Loughborough if you are looking to be part of AU football and play BUCS you have to trial at the start of the season. I don't know much about how competitive it is so I would recommend taking a look at Women's Football page for more information. There are also opportunities to play for your hall- this is called IMS.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions please do ask 🙂

Alex
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending