The Student Room Group

Tell us more about the best first dates you've ever had

Put down stories of the best first dates or bad dates you've ever had. This should be interesting
Reply 1
First date was a 12-mile run at 6.30am on a Saturday morning, followed by dinner that evening in a lovely bistro restaurant.

Others can decide if the first part was good or bad, but it all worked out for me and him!
Reply 2
How did you meet lol
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
How did you meet lol
I literally bumped into him at work! He went through a door, realised I was behind him and pushed it open again towards me. I wasn't expecting that and walked straight into him. :colondollar:
First date with my now ex, he made me watch a spider man movie and I fell asleep half way through and woke up to him gently tapping me as he didn’t want to majorly disrupt me, at least It was cosy for me and he got to watch his movie in peace
Original post by greentiger
First date with my now ex, he made me watch a spider man movie and I fell asleep half way through and woke up to him gently tapping me as he didn’t want to majorly disrupt me, at least It was cosy for me and he got to watch his movie in peace

Sounds cute. How/where did you meet?
Original post by unknown_style40
Sounds cute. How/where did you meet?

We met at a beach party, he didn’t know anyone there and he came last minute as his mate from work said he should go and it would be fun, even though he was shattered and wasn’t fully up for it beforehand but he ended up hanging around a lot with my group of friends as we knew his mate from work
Reply 7
Pretty basic but I knew my (now) GF for a few months before we went on a date.

I picked her up and we initially went for drinks to a jukebox bar - good fun. Grabbed a (somewhat) fancy Indian and then decided we'd go on a bit of a pub crawl aha!

Fast forward to 4am and we're at her place and we're literally just talking. About anything, about everything. Took it slow, no kiss at the end either!

Standard uni student activities but I've never been on a date where I could just switch off and keep the conversation flowing as well as interesting. Believe me when I tell you none of our mutual friends expected we'd get on like a house on fire. I found that really attractive about her. Still do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending