The Student Room Group

How likely am I to get into a good uni for Economics?

I'm Currently year 12 and looking to pursue economics at uni (preferrably one of the lower ranked russel group unis) I take maths business and finance at a level and I was wondering if my low gcse results will enable me to go to a russel group or a good uni. As a note my work experience predicted grades and supercurriculars are extremely strong. (For context I have 9 gcses or equivalent with 5 6s 1 5 3 4s with 4s in english and history and a 6 in maths)
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by omar23307
I'm Currently year 12 and looking to pursue economics at uni (preferrably one of the lower ranked russel group unis) I take maths business and finance at a level and I was wondering if my low gcse results will enable me to go to a russel group or a good uni. As a note my work experience predicted grades and supercurriculars are extremely strong. (For context I have 9 gcses or equivalent with 5 6s 1 5 3 4s with 4s in english and history and a 6 in maths)

what are your predicted grades looking like
Reply 2
Original post by jacksmith23
what are your predicted grades looking like

AAA post academic comeback however i could probably get an A* in finance if i lock in
Original post by omar23307
AAA post academic comeback however i could probably get an A* in finance if i lock in

your gcse's don't really matter for the Russel group too much, your predicted are ok. i would say for you to try and get that a stars and if any get them all ( in every subjects). have a good personal statement and your fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending