The Student Room Group

PwC Virtual Insight Week 2022

I just got a place on the PwC virtual insight week and also got a rejection from EY’s Business Academy. I was so surprised to get accepted by PwC as I had to complete 16 assessments whereas EY’s process was so much easier and the Numerical Reasoning Test was basic GCSE maths yet I apparently didn’t pass that stage. But every rejection is a redirection. Is anyone joining PwC this summer too?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hellokitty123abc
I just got a place on the PwC virtual insight week and also got a rejection from EY’s Business Academy. I was so surprised to get accepted by PwC as I had to complete 16 assessments whereas EY’s process was so much easier and the Numerical Reasoning Test was basic GCSE maths yet I apparently didn’t pass that stage. But every rejection is a redirection. Is anyone joining PwC this summer too?

I just got a place too!
guyssss I just got a place tooo . does anyone know how competitive it was to get a place .
I’ll like to know how competitive it was, did anyone get rejected?
Original post by sixthformapp
guyssss I just got a place tooo . does anyone know how competitive it was to get a place .

I have no clue if anyone got rejected. I most definitely thought I would. It was like 16 assessments in one and I flopped the numerical reasoning. I know I only answered 4 correctly
Original post by Taeraatutta
I’ll like to know how competitive it was, did anyone get rejected?

That’s what I want to know
I'm going on holiday like halfway through the dates :frown: - do you think I can still do it?
It’s virtual so I think you can.
It’s virtual so yeah I guess
Hii did anyone take part in the sustainability challenge?
Hii did anyone take part in the sustainability challenge?

There was a challenge?😳
Is anyone located In London going to the in person event on the 13th?
There was a challenge?😳

Yes sis 😭 we were asked to provide a solution to a hypothetical sustainability situation of a business. I did it but I don’t think I’m in the top 3 or so as I’ve not been contacted yet. Hopefully someone from PwC sees this, I just want to know if the winners have been contacted yet.

I am!!
Yes sis 😭 we were asked to provide a solution to a hypothetical sustainability situation of a business. I did it but I don’t think I’m in the top 3 or so as I’ve not been contacted yet. Hopefully someone from PwC sees this, I just want to know if the winners have been contacted yet.

Is it compulsory 😭 damn I didn’t even know. I missed 2 sessions : (
I am!!

See you there!🤗
Is it compulsory 😭 damn I didn’t even know. I missed 2 sessions : (

Nah it wasn’t compulsory
anyone going on the 8th London

i am, are you applying for any of the flying start degrees?
Original post by amelia975
i am, are you applying for any of the flying start degrees?

Nope, the one I want to do is only offered at Ulster university. I applied for the school leaver management consulting
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending