The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open university Transfer

So I am currently enrolled at uni but unfortunately, I have to leave. I am looking at the Open University as they allow to transfer credit. However, I am currently in second year and my first assignments for this year are due next week.
Does anyone know where I stand with Student Finance? Would they pay for the tuition fees at open university or would I need to self fund as I am part way through year two?
I have tried calling but just keep getting redirected to the website which isn't offering much information for my circumstances?
Thanks for any help
Student Finance should pay your tuition fees at the OU as you have not yet completed your degree at the brick uni.

You're leaving part-way through this year though so there won't be any credits from this year transferrable across. Your first year credits will be transferred across, so you will be able to start the OU from the second year.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by LaurenT412
So I am currently enrolled at uni but unfortunately, I have to leave. I am looking at the Open University as they allow to transfer credit. However, I am currently in second year and my first assignments for this year are due next week.
Does anyone know where I stand with Student Finance? Would they pay for the tuition fees at open university or would I need to self fund as I am part way through year two?
I have tried calling but just keep getting redirected to the website which isn't offering much information for my circumstances?
Thanks for any help

Hello,
What is the transfer process like?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest