The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Politics and Economics 2024

Has anyone received rejections for BSc Politics and Economics yet, starting this year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what are ur stats
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by hr27
what are ur stats

Gcse grades: Nine GCSES, all grade 9
A Levels: Maths, Government and Politics, History, All predicted A*
I have already received an offer from KCL for Economics, and Political Economy (I applied for 2 there).
Yet to hear back from UCL and LSE.
Reply 3
Original post by skbxrv
Has anyone received rejections for BSc Politics and Economics yet, starting this year?

i applied for politics and econ as well and i've not heard anything from them. i know loads of people that have applied for a range of subjects there and no one's heard back yet though. they're usually really late, i looked at the spreadsheet from last year and they didn't really start with the offers until end of jan
Reply 4
Original post by emmab0488
i applied for politics and econ as well and i've not heard anything from them. i know loads of people that have applied for a range of subjects there and no one's heard back yet though. they're usually really late, i looked at the spreadsheet from last year and they didn't really start with the offers until end of jan

Please could you tell me something - did you get an email asking for additional information?
I think the questionnaire was only for pure econ applicants though. I applied for econ and politics and economics.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 5

Hi!! I am really anxious about the questionnaire, please let me know if you had to do it xxxx
Reply 6
Original post by skbxrv
Hi!! I am really anxious about the questionnaire, please let me know if you had to do it xxxx

omg sorry i didn't see this until now - this is the first i'm hearing about any questionnaires. i literally haven't had a thing from lse since they confirmed receiving my application back in october
Reply 7
omg sorry i didn't see this until now - this is the first i'm hearing about any questionnaires. i literally haven't had a thing from lse since they confirmed receiving my application back in october

Thank you xxx
Reply 8
Do you have ig! Lets connect! X
Reply 9
Original post by skbxrv
Do you have ig! Lets connect! X

yes!! that would be great since i clearly don't check tsr very often haha! it's @emma.beswetherick
Reply 10
hello to the 2 of you, I also applied to P&E of LSE. I've just seen this post so have yall received any other information regarding the application from LSE? ty xx
Reply 11
Original post by pnnhhii
hello to the 2 of you, I also applied to P&E of LSE. I've just seen this post so have yall received any other information regarding the application from LSE? ty xx

Nope, have you? X
Reply 12
Not yet, i dont think any P&E applicants got the decision
i saw someone on reddit who has gotten rejected for p + e already!
Original post by pnnhhii
Not yet, i dont think any P&E applicants got the decision

i've not heard either, but i'm hoping that once the ucas deadline has passed at the end of january they'll step up the offers! where else have you guys applied?
Reply 15
I applied to QMUL, City, KCL, Bristol and LSE, what about u?
Original post by pnnhhii
I applied to QMUL, City, KCL, Bristol and LSE, what about u?

I did Bath, York, Kings, LSE and Cambridge!
Reply 17

i've not heard either, but i'm hoping that once the ucas deadline has passed at the end of january they'll step up the offers! where else have you guys applied?

Kings, ucl, lse, st Stephen’s college
not sure if this is too late but I got an offer for bsc politics and economics at LSE. looking to connect with other people as well :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #2
not sure if this is too late but I got an offer for bsc politics and economics at LSE. looking to connect with other people as well :smile:
oh wow, congrats! what were ur stats?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending