The Student Room Group

Phoenix Group Rotation Program

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ave123
I chose strategy, customer, and change

Did they mention how many assessment centres they held and headcount?
Reply 41
Original post by itsakk

I think there were 70 candidates that made it to the assessment centre phase and they want 10 for the program but they said they would be flexible on that number
Reply 42
Original post by itsakk

They had 6 assessment centers and each assessment center has 60 candidates. If everyone who selected for AS joined on that day.
Reply 43
Original post by ave123
I think there were 70 candidates that made it to the assessment centre phase and they want 10 for the program but they said they would be flexible on that number

fingers crossed!
Reply 44
Original post by Ravi045
They had 6 assessment centers and each assessment center has 60 candidates. If everyone who selected for AS joined on that day.

They had 6 assessment centers and each assessment center has 10 candidates. If everyone who selected for AS joined on that day. So total 60 candidates.
Reply 45
has anyone got any email/response today from them about the outcome of the assessment centers?
Reply 46
Original post by Ravi045
has anyone got any email/response today from them about the outcome of the assessment centers?

Today I got an email saying now they won’t be telling us till week of April 15th. Did anyone else get that?
Original post by ave123
Today I got an email saying now they won’t be telling us till week of April 15th. Did anyone else get that?

All the Best everyone!! Hope to get some good news this week.
Original post by ave123

hey, just came across this post - did you receive any updates yet?
Reply 49
Original post by student bham
hey, just came across this post - did you receive any updates yet?

Sadly no, has anyone heard back yet?!
Original post by ave123
Sadly no, has anyone heard back yet?!

No, I've not heard back as well. They might end up pushing it back another week.
Original post by adsadasasfsa
No, I've not heard back as well. They might end up pushing it back another week.

Has anyone got any update on your Phoenix application?
Original post by Ravi045
Has anyone got any update on your Phoenix application?

not yet - but they said its gonna be this week.
Original post by student bham
not yet - but they said its gonna be this week.

I am assuming none of us have got anything from them yet. Do you guys know anyone who got any update except people from this thread?
Original post by Ravi045
I am assuming none of us have got anything from them yet. Do you guys know anyone who got any update except people from this thread?

No I still haven't got one yet and don't know anyone that has. must be issues going on behind the scenes that keeps delaying it.
Original post by adsadasasfsa
No I still haven't got one yet and don't know anyone that has. must be issues going on behind the scenes that keeps delaying it.

Yeah, really not sure tbh. Who all are international students here among us?
Reply 56
Still didnt hear back this is so nerve racking! I am an international student so maybe it has to do with visas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending