The Student Room Group

Whsmith Graduate Scheme

Hey!

I've applied for the Whsmith grad programme and was wondering if anyone has applied for the Whsmith Graduate scheme as well or previously. What is the process like, and how was the assessment centre?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Destiny_92
Hey!

I've applied for the Whsmith grad programme and was wondering if anyone has applied for the Whsmith Graduate scheme as well or previously. What is the process like, and how was the assessment centre?

Hey! Have you heard back from them? I just got a phone interview invite.
Original post by liahop
Hey! Have you heard back from them? I just got a phone interview invite.

Same! When do you plan to have yours?
Reply 3
Original post by askquestions310
Same! When do you plan to have yours?

I scheduled mine for the 28th. What about you? Also, it says in the confirmation email to send a reply email. Did you do that?
Original post by liahop
I scheduled mine for the 28th. What about you? Also, it says in the confirmation email to send a reply email. Did you do that?

I’m doing it end of this week. I have replied and I also asked what the interview is about but haven’t got a reply yet
Reply 5
I’m doing it end of this week. I have replied and I also asked what the interview is about but haven’t got a reply yet

Hopefully they respond. They did not give us any information lol. Please let me know once you receive a response.
Original post by liahop
Hopefully they respond. They did not give us any information lol. Please let me know once you receive a response.

Did you get an automated email saying your interview isn’t confirmed? I checked the link they sent us and it said I was signed up so I don’t know why I received the email
Reply 7
Did you get an automated email saying your interview isn’t confirmed? I checked the link they sent us and it said I was signed up so I don’t know why I received the email
No, I did not. Have you tried contacting them?
Original post by liahop
Yeah, I’ve sent two different emails and haven’t heard anything. Guess I will just have to see if they end up calling at my chosen time.
Original post by liahop
Did you just choose a time via the link sent saying you’re invited?
Reply 10
Did you just choose a time via the link sent saying you’re invited?
Yeah, that's the link I used. I hope they call you regardless. They need to make their recruitment team more accessible. When is your interview?
Original post by liahop
Yeah, that's the link I used. I hope they call you regardless. They need to make their recruitment team more accessible. When is your interview?
Nope, they didn’t end up calling. Reached out to them both through different emails and numbers, can’t get through so no idea what’s going on.
Nope, they didn’t end up calling. Reached out to them both through different emails and numbers, can’t get through so no idea what’s going on.
Oh wow. Have you tried booking again?
Reply 13
Did you try booking it again? It should give you the option to reschedule. Although, I am not sure if that would be viable since the day has passed.
Original post by liahop
Did you try booking it again? It should give you the option to reschedule. Although, I am not sure if that would be viable since the day has passed.
I booked in for another day but I’m still not even sure that would work. So far haven’t gotten an email saying it isn’t confirmed though so maybe
Reply 15
I booked in for another day but I’m still not even sure that would work. So far haven’t gotten an email saying it isn’t confirmed though so maybe
The same thing just happened to me. Their system is broken or something. I am so confused.
Original post by liahop
The same thing just happened to me. Their system is broken or something. I am so confused.
Oh that’s not good, I was afraid it was gonna happen when it got closer to the date. Have you emailed about it?
Reply 17
Oh that’s not good, I was afraid it was gonna happen when it got closer to the date. Have you emailed about it?
I have emailed them. I also tried calling but to no avail. Did they reply to any of your emails?
Original post by liahop
I have emailed them. I also tried calling but to no avail. Did they reply to any of your emails?
Nope, no one has replied. I wonder if any other candidates had even got a call?
Reply 19
Nope, no one has replied. I wonder if any other candidates had even got a call?
I was wondering as well. So weird.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending