The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Law

Im an international student and I sent off my application on October 5 and received acknowledgment of receipt by LSE on October 11. When can I expect to receive news on my application? its been so long.
Original post by bg112
Im an international student and I sent off my application on October 5 and received acknowledgment of receipt by LSE on October 11. When can I expect to receive news on my application? its been so long.
By the end of March 2024 or most definitely by end of April 2024, with the odd few offers last year made in May, but most rejections were in May last year.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by bg112
same lets j hope for the best but prepare for the worst! its so annoying bc at this point i don't even care if it's a rejection or offer i just want to know their response
Reply 3
Original post by isabellag0093
same lets j hope for the best but prepare for the worst! its so annoying bc at this point i don't even care if it's a rejection or offer i just want to know their response
frr same!!
I sent back the LNAT ID form back in November and the fact there have been no acknowledgements since is ****ing me off <///3
Reply 5
Original post by 5starmichelin
I sent back the LNAT ID form back in November and the fact there have been no acknowledgements since is ****ing me off <///3
its nerve-wracking especially that some people have received offers...
Original post by bg112
its nerve-wracking especially that some people have received offers...
I wonder what were your IGCSEs? A-Level predicted grades? LNAT score? What did you include in your UCAS Personal Statement?
Original post by isabellag0093
same lets j hope for the best but prepare for the worst! Its so annoying bc at this point i don't even care if it's a rejection or offer i just want to know their response
i swear it's been so long.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending