The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough accommodation- art undergrad

Hi! I’m planning to firm my choice of Loughborough uni for ba in fine art. I wondered if anyone could suggest which halls are closest to the art and design buildings please? Would prefer catered i think - any insights from
those in the know much appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by chaz2022
Hi! I’m planning to firm my choice of Loughborough uni for ba in fine art. I wondered if anyone could suggest which halls are closest to the art and design buildings please? Would prefer catered i think - any insights from

Loughborough is my first choice - don't know about accommodation yet but going to have a better look on offer holder day.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by chaz2022

Hi @chaz2022 ,

Great to hear you are thinking of firming Loughborough.

A list of catered halls we have at Loughborough can be found here. From my knowledge of campus I would say the closest catered halls to art and design would be Towers. There is a map on the website shown above which shows the location of each accommodation.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions please do ask 🙂

Alex
Reply 3
That’s brilliant thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending