The Student Room Group

Suffolk University Dental Hygiene & Therapy 2024

This group is for Suffolk University Students who have firmed offers for dental hygiene and therapy starting in feb 2024! Let’s get to know each other and look forward to the next 3 years!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Omggg hi guyss I’m so happy we got a place! Is it possible if we move this group chat to like Snapchat cause I barely check here😭
Reply 2
Original post by Beth.m1
Omggg hi guyss I’m so happy we got a place! Is it possible if we move this group chat to like Snapchat cause I barely check here😭

Hey I’m so happy for us too!!! Yes what’s your Snapchat I’ll add you x
Reply 3
Original post by alicesmyth16x
Hey I’m so happy for us too!!! Yes what’s your Snapchat I’ll add you x

It’s Lizz.m1
Reply 4
Original post by Beth.m1
It’s Lizz.m1

Well done everyone x
If there’s a snap group can you add me.
Sc- freyarossee
Well done everyone !! So exciting x
Can you add me to the chat - harriethorton1
Reply 6
Original post by Harriethorton
Well done everyone !! So exciting x
Can you add me to the chat - harriethorton1

Yess sure
Reply 7
Hey! I’ve seen you guys got offers for the feb 2024 DHT course. Well done!! I have an interview in June for the same course at Suffolk, was wondering if you guys did an interview prior to the interviews in June? (I’m doing my A levels this year) xx
congratulations on getting a place.
just curious as i’m interested in the course and i was wondering if you could let me know what your qualifications are before applying i wanna see if i have a chance if you don’t mind 🙏

Original post by Beth.m1
Reply 9
Hey, I have been offered a place for feb 2024 intake for DHT. If there is a group chat, please add me alice_greig X
Reply 10
Hi, if there is a group chat on snapchat, please add me alice_greig. I have an offer for Feb 2024 intake x
Reply 11
Original post by Alicegreig
Hi, if there is a group chat on snapchat, please add me alice_greig. I have an offer for Feb 2024 intake x

Hi hun gonna add you now x
Reply 12
Hey I had an offer for DHT back in May for the Feb 2024 intake, if there is a group chat on snap, could you add me :smile:
(edited 10 months ago)
Hi guy,
Can someone add me to the group chat too?
I've got an offer back in May as well.
My name is: melissaivyb
Thank you 😊
Reply 14
Hi guys! I’m planning on applying this year. I’m going into year 13, do you have any tips for personal statements+interviews and what are your qualifications . Also do you have any clue on the amount of spaces on this course?! Thank youuuu x
Reply 15
Original post by Beth.m1
Hi hun gonna add you now x

Hey, I’ve accepted my place at Suffolk for 2024 and sent you a pm with my number, please add me to the group too :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Wanda1986
Hey, I’ve accepted my place at Suffolk for 2024 and sent you a pm with my number, please add me to the group too :smile:

Congrats love will add you now🥰
Reply 17
Hey guys ! Just seen this chat! I’m starting in Feb 24 too! Well done everybody , you can add me to the chat as well rositaleandra is my nickname on Snapchat!
Reply 18
Hi I will add you to the group now
Original post by rnibi
Hey guys ! Just seen this chat! I’m starting in Feb 24 too! Well done everybody , you can add me to the chat as well rositaleandra is my nickname on Snapchat!
Reply 19
Hi all! Suffolk just called me today and said there’s a space available for me (I was on the reserve list and interviewed last year) i still can’t believe it! I’m not even sure if I will accept as it’s so last minute!! Has everyone already confirmed student accom etc? I only have one month to get everything sorted for uni hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest