The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Spring Week 2024 Offers

Has anyone heard back from JPM regarding spring week offers? I still haven't heard back but have seen on here that people are receiving offers via phone call. I applied for Finance in London so if there is anyone who also applied for that has heard back, that would be great to know. I'm worried that I have been rejected and they are reaching out to me last.
Reply 1
Original post by emaya1
Has anyone heard back from JPM regarding spring week offers? I still haven't heard back but have seen on here that people are receiving offers via phone call. I applied for Finance in London so if there is anyone who also applied for that has heard back, that would be great to know. I'm worried that I have been rejected and they are reaching out to me last.

I got an offer for tech if they’re going to reject you they’ll do it via email so if you receive a call you’ve got an offer realistically speaking they wouldn’t call everyone that applied to rejected them.
Original post by kz_dfg23
I got an offer for tech if they’re going to reject you they’ll do it via email so if you receive a call you’ve got an offer realistically speaking they wouldn’t call everyone that applied to rejected them.

When did you receive this offer? Is this for the London office? Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Limpwand09
When did you receive this offer? Is this for the London office? Thanks

I got a call on Wednesday which missed but they emailed me saying they’d call again on Thursday and they gave me an offer and yes it’s for the London office.
Reply 4
Original post by emaya1

Did you ever hear back. My tracker says still under review.
Reply 5
Original post by inchrtyuio

Did you ever hear back. My tracker says still under review.

The tracker doesn’t mean much I got an offer and everything but my tracker still says under review
Reply 6
The tracker doesn’t mean much I got an offer and everything but my tracker still says under review

But for tech ? Do you know anyone who got finance London ?
Reply 7
Original post by inchrtyuio

But for tech ? Do you know anyone who got finance London ?

No I don’t know anyone personally but I’ve seen on LinkedIn people have been getting offers
Reply 8
No I don’t know anyone personally but I’ve seen on LinkedIn people have been getting offers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending