The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
suicidal_dream
loughborough ent up north!

hey up chuck? (thats liverpool cila black maybe that does not apply to you lot)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Nah it doesn't... lol! It's slightly above middle... :p: (Well that's how i see it, as i'm in the midlands and have to travel up to Loughborough!)

-x-
Reply 22
Nah, luffys down south... maybe slightly towards the northern end of south :biggrin:
Loughborough is south, It takes me 3 hours drive directly south to get there!!!
Oh and I can usually make do without a coat in the Loughborough winter, it's almost tropical compared to Shildon where I live.
Reply 24
Haha, I think Loughborough is NORTH!! Anything above the Watford Gap is North apparently!! I couldn't live without a coat in Lboro as it rains almost everyday of the year!!! And I just generally feel cold to be honest.

Fashion in Loughborough.... be prepared for none. It's quite sad in a way but also refreshing and you really appreciate being in London when you come back because you can look at beautifully dressed people. Men in Loughborough wear flip flops and board shorts in midwinter. I almost cried, haha.
Saima46
Haha, I think Loughborough is NORTH!! Anything above the Watford Gap is North apparently!! I couldn't live without a coat in Lboro as it rains almost everyday of the year!!! And I just generally feel cold to be honest.

Fashion in Loughborough.... be prepared for none. It's quite sad in a way but also refreshing and you really appreciate being in London when you come back because you can look at beautifully dressed people. Men in Loughborough wear flip flops and board shorts in midwinter. I almost cried, haha.

Yep...I think Lboro is north too...well in comparison with London... :biggrin:

And yeah...way too many guys were fli flops and board shorts at the wrong time...
Reply 26
Saima46

:eek: No metrosexuals! ahhhhh, Ive not come across one average or bad looking loughborough girl yet. They all seem either HOT Very Good Looking or Not Bad. Where as some of the boys are a bit strange. I am a bit worried about being surrounded by really hot guys with 6pacs who are like sport loony through. I have a feeling that i may need to hold my breath alot when i get here, your all just sooo hot:confused:
Reply 27
First he spends £350 on a wallet, and now £830 for a coat. How much money do you HAVE?

It is an extremely nice coat, but I would never spend that much on something to protect me from rain...
Reply 28
£830 on a coat! What kind of moron are you?!

And £350 on a wallet, wtf, where the hell can you get a wallet for more than £30?!
Reply 29
Robob
£830 on a coat! What kind of moron are you?!

And £350 on a wallet, wtf, where the hell can you get a wallet for more than £30?!

It was Louis Vuitton, apparently. But it's actually easy to spend more than £30. There are plenty of £100 wallets. £350 is absurd, though.
Reply 30
Dionysus
It was Louis Vuitton, apparently. But it's actually easy to spend more than £30. There are plenty of £100 wallets. £350 is absurd, though.

I woudln't know where to go to buy one :/

Who the hell is that?
Reply 31
Robob
I woudln't know where to go to buy one :/

Who the hell is that?

Probably the most prestigious brand in the world lol. Although apparently less than 1% of items branded 'Louis Vuitton' are actually genuine.
Reply 32
Dionysus
Probably the most prestigious brand in the world lol. Although apparently less than 1% of items branded 'Louis Vuitton' are actually genuine.

But your profile says you are straight :confused:
Reply 33
Robob
But your profile says you are straight :confused:

You really think I would buy Louis Vuitton? :rolleyes: It's expensive and looks ridiculous.

Besides, not all blokes who wear top designer stuff are gay lol. As far as I'm aware, the OP is straight.
Reply 34
830 pounds for a coat?? Thats just sad..If u buy something that expensive dont tell anyone.
Reply 35
Dionysus
First he spends £350 on a wallet, and now £830 for a coat. How much money do you HAVE?

It is an extremely nice coat, but I would never spend that much on something to protect me from rain...

LoL, are you stalking me? I never said I paid 830 pounds for the coat, I've actually paid 500 pounds for it since it was bought at a Burberry private sale in London.

Anyway, let's just say I have a different preference in fashion than the majority of people in this forum. By no means am I trying to show-off or anything but all it seems now is that people are unnecessary attacking me with harsh comments.
at loughborough you pretty much need an umbrella and a hoody most of the time.

on odd occassions you'll need a proper coat but not that much really...

i usually feel the cold n most of the time i wore a hoody n a scarf!
Reply 37
my goodness, i thought my 60 sqid esprit was xpensive. maybe not. that one looks nice man.
Reply 38
andyj72
my goodness, i thought my 60 sqid esprit was xpensive. maybe not. that one looks nice man.

Ezekiel
Ive not come across one average or bad looking loughborough girl yet. They all seem either HOT Very Good Looking or Not Bad.

We are all pretty damn good :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending