The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ezekiel
:eek: No metrosexuals! ahhhhh, Ive not come across one average or bad looking loughborough girl yet. They all seem either HOT Very Good Looking or Not Bad. Where as some of the boys are a bit strange. I am a bit worried about being surrounded by really hot guys with 6pacs who are like sport loony through. I have a feeling that i may need to hold my breath alot when i get here, your all just sooo hot:confused:

Haha.... yeah... everyones pretty good looking in a conventional sort of way. Lots of fake blondes and fake tans short denim skirts etc. Fewer out-there types which I miss a bit. I think there are ALOT of very good looking men about.... and yes they do tend to be athletes and have 6 pacs so defined they have wrinkles there haha.... alot of the men are complete w*nkers though!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
I don't think there's many good looking guys at lboro! Def not as many as I was hoping for when I was looking forward to coming this time last year anyway! The flip flops and shorts year in year out look just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid
Reply 42
SugarExplosion
I don't think there's many good looking guys at lboro! Def not as many as I was hoping for when I was looking forward to coming this time last year anyway! The flip flops and shorts year in year out look just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid

Crikey, the number of guys you've been through, I dread to think how many it would have been if the guys were what you were expecting. :biggrin:

It's ok, I am 'fit' enough to make up for the lack of good men. Clearly.
Reply 43
Kirsty appears to agree with me, she repped me for the above post and left this comment:

"Damn right! Mmmmmm....Alex.... Kirsty x"

You may all just call me the TSR Fitty now please.
Reply 44
But you're my TSR Fitty - I'm not sharing! :p:
Reply 45
now I feel left out :frown:
Montrose
Kirsty appears to agree with me, she repped me for the above post and left this comment:

"Damn right! Mmmmmm....Alex.... Kirsty x"

You may all just call me the TSR Fitty now please.

:biggrin:
Reply 47
Aww, it's OK Chris :hugs: I'm sure that you'll get your own stalker one day :wink:
loopymeg
Aww, it's OK Chris :hugs: I'm sure that you'll get your own stalker one day :wink:

I want one too... :p:
Reply 49
I thought that you had Amy!? You two and your signature pose 'n' all... :p:
Reply 50
Anyone walking around in flip flops and shorts in winter is just an idiot which, as Amy pointed out, is most Lboro guys lol
I wear flip flops most of the time!

-x-
Reply 52
I'll stalk you Chris if you really want... :wink:

And I rarely wore shorts and flipflops because it's usually too sodding cold.
Reply 53
Haha, what a laugh!!
- My coat was £65 in the sale, and that was the more expesive of the two i was looking at.
- Its three years old now, and its still bloody warm and waterproof and breathable.

That said, i basicaly dont wear in in loughborough, for just buming about i just wear light jacket. Or a lightwater proof if its pizzleing it down.

Daniel
Reply 54
standard loughborough clothing all year round....tracky bottoms and flip flops, boys and girls alike!
Reply 55
Bex!
standard loughborough clothing all year round....tracky bottoms and flip flops, boys and girls alike!

tracky bottoms are evil, the fact they are elsatacated makes me eat more lol.
Reply 56
Yeah, and when there grape-purple in colour... AHHHHhH!

I used to tracky bottoms at school, what a chav, going to 6th form sorted that out pritty dam quick!

Daniel
loopymeg
I thought that you had Amy!? You two and your signature pose 'n' all... :p:

Can I have another one in addition to Amy..? :biggrin:
Reply 58
No! Don't be so greedy :p:
Why are you stalking people Loopy :rolleyes: Are you deliberately trying to drive them mad :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending