The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mais oui. :smile: Danke schön!
Reply 1581
Bonjour tout le monde! Je pars en vacances mercredi!
Bonjour! viens-tu? Je vais à la mer le mercredi aussi- mais seulement pour un jour.
Reply 1583
Je vais en Chypre :biggrin: Je peux aller a la plage et me reposer pour deux semaines avant de retourner en Angleterre pour decouvrir les resultats de mes examens :frown:
Ah bien et je ne pense pas que tu doives te biler. :smile:
*soph*
Je vais en Chypre :biggrin: Je peux aller a la plage et me reposer pour deux semaines avant de retourner en Angleterre pour decouvrir les resultats de mes examens :frown:

un temps frightening!
My aunt and uncle have a French girl staying with them at the moment, I got to meet her yesterday and she's coming round on Wednesday. I was able to speak to her in French really easily and it surprised me how much difficulty she had in trying to speak in English even though she has been staying in England for several weeks. It certainly seems English is the harder language to understand for some reason.

It's so satisfying being able to speak to someone in their native tongue, it's what makes learning languages worth while.

Funny story: Last week my uncle went to collect this French girl from the train station and brought her back home, it was just the two of them in the kitchen and in his limited French he attempted to say 'tu-as faim?' he was then concerned to see her start shouting at him and saying 'what do you mean?' and my uncle didn't have a clue what he had said to offend her, in the end I think they both realised and could laugh about it.

(she obviously thought my uncle had said 't'es femme' - 'you are woman' and for a teenage girl alone in a house with a middle aged man that might be quite worrying lol!)
wesetters
meme cauchemardesque, j'ai peur. :p:

on peut dire ca? cauchemardesque?
garethDT
My aunt and uncle have a French girl staying with them at the moment, I got to meet her yesterday and she's coming round on Wednesday. I was able to speak to her in French really easily and it surprised me how much difficulty she had in trying to speak in English even though she has been staying in England for several weeks. It certainly seems English is the harder language to understand for some reason.

It's so satisfying being able to speak to someone in their native tongue, it's what makes learning languages worth while.

Funny story: Last week my uncle went to collect this French girl from the train station and brought her back home, it was just the two of them in the kitchen and in his limited French he attempted to say 'tu-as faim?' he was then concerned to see her start shouting at him and saying 'what do you mean?' and my uncle didn't have a clue what he had said to offend her, in the end I think they both realised and could laugh about it.

(she obviously thought my uncle had said 't'es femme' - 'you are woman' and for a teenage girl alone in a house with a middle aged man that might be quite worrying lol!)

:biggrin:
Il est un cauchemar, lui meme
Comment peut-on ecrire les marques diacritiques avec Word?
:yy:
Im new! Went to french primary school for 9 years and am fluent, though not so good at vocab/grammar/ortographe.
Bonjour!
Je suis assez nouveau à cette société et TSR. J'ai passé l'"A-level" en français cette année, et j'attends mes résultats août. Je me suis abonné avec le "link" (?), et j'espère améliorer mon français!
C'est quoi, EMOGS?
Bon soir! J'étais au bord de la mer aujourd'hui. :biggrin:
slt tout le monde comment sava? j'ai une question vous etes tous français ou juste en train d'etudier la langue en cours?
J'etudie la langue depuis six ans et je vais l'etudier a l'universite.
il ya un melange je crois, mais la plupart de gens apprenent la langue :smile: bienviens a TSR :smile:
dismal_laundry
Merci wesetters...maintenant je comprends...lunettes.

mais lunettes belles! parce que je les porte :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending